Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why did I just get the email from Ford then in June?
because they email you when they have a build day set(a couple of weeks out), not when your build week is scheduled(2 to 4 months out). Your Dealer has had a VIN for you for a few months at this point

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why did I just get the email from Ford then in June?
Again, use the search. I don't have time to catch you up on 23+ months of Ford's botched Bronco rollout and all the subsequent policy changes.

But to answer your question, Ford stopped sending out the scheduling day emails months ago. This was done because Ford could never stick to the original build date that was assigned when then VIN was issued. Thus, Ford would send you another email, and most likely, another email, with a new build date. So instead of doing that, Ford now only sends an email when it is 99% sure your build date is not going to change. But is still most likely will.

Edit. looks like JBowles beat me to it.

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are the previews looking boys. Looking at you @Zach@Granger

a lot, a little, or average

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Again, use the search. I don't have time to catch you up on 23+ months of Ford's botched Bronco rollout and all the subsequent policy changes.

But to answer your question, Ford stopped sending out the scheduling day emails months ago. This was done because Ford could never stick to the original build date that was assigned when then VIN was issued. Thus, Ford would send you another email, and most likely, another email, with a new build date. So instead of doing that, Ford now only sends an email when it is 99% sure your build date is not going to change. But is still most likely will.

Edit. looks like JBowles beat me to it.
So you did have the time after all? 🤔

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

August 11th 2022 would be 872 days off torture, maybe I just should eat crow and say - F@@@$#! And just go collect My $100 w/o interest... not a happy camper at all!
I'd be interested to know what March 22, 2020 has to do with waiting.

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

because they email you when they have a build day set(a couple of weeks out), not when your build week is scheduled(2 to 4 months out). Your Dealer has had a VIN for you for a few months at this point
Quick tip in regards to your Dealer having your VIN, don't rely on them or Ford on informing you. I only found out about my VIN and June Build date, when I happen to check with Ford chat for a status on June 1st. No emails from Ford, no emails from my dealer. I called my dealer to ask WTF, and he said that unless they go into the system to specifically looking for my order, they're not notified by Ford about having been assigned a VIN.
Sponsored