Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just think they are still filling first day reservations and will continue to into MY23. At this point most know just order another one you're gonna pay more either way. I got this yesterday because I own an Impreza which is built in Indiana. Thought it was interesting since apparently not all manufactures are having these crazy issues. My dad bought a Forester (ordered) last fall showed up 2 months later and those are built overseas. I see similar information from other manufactures, Ford needs to get their shit together. Their reservation concept has just put them in a hole they can't fill nor have the ability to manage. The fact they let it go way into MY22 shows where they stand.

We have some announcements to share with our Subaru customers this morning:

Subaru is closing 2022 Outback orders today (June 27th) at 4pm. Orders placed before this deadline will arrive in August. Subaru is expected to open 2023 Outback orders at the end of July and have the first ones coming in October.

They have not said anything about Legacy orders closing, but the Legacy usually follows the Outback production so it is likely they will also include Legacy orders in this 4pm closure.

2023 Impreza ordering is now open!
2023 Crosstrek ordering is now open!
2023 BRZ has been open all of June
Sponsored

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor ‘17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I don’t believe this one bit. Filling all reservations and totally disregarding the allocation system, Not happening. The dealerships with 100s, or 1000s of orders will not be filled by year end.

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree priority code doesn't matter much, but dealer size/volume clearly does! Reservation order became a joke when the big dealerships pushed back.

I got my FE from a small dealer in mid-January, ordered a Badlands/soft top/Sas package from largest dealer in the area the same week (Jan 2022) and already have it. I know soft top clearly helped, but still. Not bragging, just saying if you haven't figured out it's controlled by large dealers yet, good luck.
Which one did you resell?

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for sharing. I appreciate that the customer service rep you spoke with has a job to do, but I find it difficult to put too much hope into the veracity of what they may have had said to you. Through the fall of 2020 and into spring of 2021, Ford inundated my email with updates from The Ford Bronco Team. Since then, they've basically ghosted me. Then I received one follow-up email last October and they stated that since my MY21 order had to be converted to MY22, it would be prioritized ahead of other MY22 walk in orders and dealer stock. As of today, I still have yet to receive any updates. Well, I'm just not feeling the priority from Ford.
I can verify that this prioritizing before walk in orders is NOT TRUE. I'm still waiting for my Badlands 1/21 ORDER - not a peep from Ford. However, the day order banks closed in March 22, I ordered a BD (I had no confidence that early orders and reservations were a priority).
It was built 5/31 and is sitting in a rail yard 150 miles from me (has been there 3 weeks). Ford is DEFINITELY building walk in orders before our early orders.

SasBLSven

Badlands
First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point, I’d rather have a ‘23MY than the ‘22MY I have on order. If I “99” my current order, does that put me to the back of the line? I ordered mine on 3/2/21. I’m guessing I’ll be put off to a ‘23MY anyway, but I’d like to be sure.
That's exactly what I'm thinking. If in getting a 22 at the end of the year, I would rather hold out for a 23 and maybe have some better color choices. I do feel like I'll get bumped to 23. I ordered July of 21. Then reordered in Oct.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I can verify that this prioritizing before walk in orders is NOT TRUE. I'm still waiting for my Badlands 1/21 ORDER - not a peep from Ford. However, the day order banks closed in March 22, I ordered a BD (I had no confidence that early orders and reservations were a priority).
It was built 5/31 and is sitting in a rail yard 150 miles from me (has been there 3 weeks). Ford is DEFINITELY building walk in orders before our early orders.
Same dealer?

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Technically that’s not accurate. They can call a vehicle built between Jan 1 and Dec 31 a 2022. Releasing the next model year in October became a practice, designed to beat the competitor to market. Ford should build 2022s until Dec 31 to get the old orders completed. But they won’t.
October is not a practice. My comment was based on industry standards.

rdg698

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

October is not a practice. My comment was based on industry standards.
The standards themselves are practice, not legal requirements. So yes…October is a practice. Industry standard is a practice. That’s why you sometimes see the next model year advertised long before October…to be first to market. It’s called business practice, not business law.

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same dealer?
No - my original dealer did not want to "confuse things" with 2 orders (his words and he assured me I would get a 2022 model - I am #1 on his list and a priority 10). I was not so trusting that Ford would schedule my order (Badlands with all sins except 2 door) so I went to a dealer in an adjacent town to order a simple Black Diamond (MID, soft top, keypad). It was built in less than 2 months.

Sponsored

Blown331

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 7/14/20 reservation for a 2 door Badlands with tow. I'd be suprised if my reservation doesn't see its THIRD birthday.

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they schedule/ build my 22 after Job 1 in mid-November for 23s- I'm going to be super pissed.
Why? you can get the vehicle at a cheaper price compared to 2023. 2023 could be in job-1. 2022 could be still in full flow mass production. if you move to 2023 all price protection goes out of the window

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

No - my original dealer did not want to "confuse things" with 2 orders (his words and he assured me I would get a 2022 model - I am #1 on his list and a priority 10). I was not so trusting that Ford would schedule my order (Badlands with all sins except 2 door) so I went to a dealer in an adjacent town to order a simple Black Diamond (MID, soft top, keypad). It was built in less than 2 months.
That makes sense. As much as we don't like it, the "formula" was disclosed a year ago. It wasn't perfectly clear but the gist was "if you ordered from a small volume dealer it will take a lot longer than placing a new order at a large volume one". I ordered my second one at a high volume dealer and I'm a 10 so I'm hopeful I'll get scheduled.

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems like the 2dr models have been an issue also. Not sure if it was due to the hard top issues only or something else but any word on if 2drs will start rolling out.

CosmoTiki

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
As of this morning, my order status changed to BUILT! The date shows as yesterday, 6/27, which in a bit of Hollywood drama, was also my birthday :DYee-hah!!!

The module tracker shows a "tear sheet" # & a very, VERY long list under the BCE MODULES header (nothing under PCM MODULES). No shipping info yet, other than it will be coming to SoCal via rail.

I'll update the tracker, too, hoping that this is in some way helpful or hopeful for all y'all.
Sponsored