Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if Ford will make the Hoss 3.0 available as an accessory through Ford Performance? I guess I try to buy takeoffs as I'm sure there will be folks upgrading to aftermarket systems.
Sponsored

Jennwright

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm still waiting on my WT with HOSS from Two Rivers. MY21 to MY22 and now looking very likely a MY23, if that. Have gotten ZERO insight from them. No info on their allocations, no info on where I am in line, whether I've previewed, etc etc etc. Hasn't been such a great experience for me thus far to be honest.
I get the same from two rivers.. I send them emails requesting updates. Finally got a salesman’s reply, said they gone thru almost all of the July and early August reservation holders with hard tops.. we have a 08/21/2020 reservation. Finger crossed we get it by the end of the year!! 🤣

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I get the same from two rivers.. I send them emails requesting updates. Finally got a salesman’s reply, said they gone thru almost all of the July and early August reservation holders with hard tops.. we have a 08/21/2020 reservation. Finger crossed we get it by the end of the year!! 🤣
Thanks for that info. I've not heard a word back from them on any inquiry I've made on topics such as that. Last I heard from them was in March when I added HOSS to the WT build. Maybe I'll have it by next summer:)

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@brentutk I don't supposed you've seen and placards/stickers showing the Ford part numbers for those Fox shocks while you've been crawling around? That has remained a mystery even though the steering parts have populated in the parts system.

Sponsored

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for that info. I've not heard a word back from them on any inquiry I've made on topics such as that. Last I heard from them was in March when I added HOSS to the WT build. Maybe I'll have it by next summer:)
@Jennwright @TRH to be open with you both, I didn’t get a lot of back and forth updates from them. One fella was open with me and said they get mountains of update requests on orders. I was content to track it myself using methods here on the forum (modules, shipping tracker). Then my First Edition showed up on a truck early and I got a text from the owner. Here’s what you can bet on, there will be no price tricks and hassle when you take delivery. I had to manage my expectations on communication.

McLovin

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Glad to see you got the new ride Brent! I'm guessing it was less expensive than the "temporary" Wildtrak you got while waiting for that beauty to get built since you got it from Two Rivers. I'm sure I will see you cruising in the Bellevue/Franklin area soo bud!

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can make a Wildtrak the same as a badlands by easily adding manual sway bar disconnects, which is much less money than buying the Hoss 3.0 suspension for a badlands 🤷‍♂️ Only difference is it’s not on a button. To each their own.
Who has a manual disconnect setup ready for it?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They are the absolute best! Amazing pricing, policies, customer service, everything.
Two Rivers is top notch and I am one of their GT Raptor orders. The WT Hoss 3.0 is an awesome option.

Sponsored

Gomezstx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can make a badlands a wildtrak but you can't make a wildtrak a badlands...wildtrak looks the best...but sway bar disconnect is key for anything besides dune running. When you disconnect offroad there is a noticeable difference in ride quality and articulation. Sometimes I'll be going down a trail and think damn this is rough...push the button and boom. Night and day. Those are some purty shocks though.
You can add manual sway bar disconnects and have full articulation to any bronco. Not as fancy as a button. But if you are doing trails all day you disconnect once

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting on mine from Two Rivers :(
What is your reservation date? Mine was 7/30/2020 and I picked it up from Two Rivers in November of 2021.

Matt13

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reserved September 2020 and picked up today! Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 4 door with high package, mod bumper, and underbody protection. Here are a few suspension and tie-rod pics. Snapped them quick and can add more this week.

I also noticed that the Wildtrak logo has been modified on hoss 3.0 Bronco's. Orange trimmed mountains have been added.

Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 Suspension Bronco Wildtrak Brought Home Today! (Photos) B1973258-B03B-44B8-94B8-A09496087D9F
Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 Suspension Bronco Wildtrak Brought Home Today! (Photos) B1973258-B03B-44B8-94B8-A09496087D9F

I got my Hoss WT assembly line photo yesterday. Expected for delivery in mid July. I am pretty stoked on this color.

image (2).jpg

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since I'm "the tie rod guy" now I homed right in on that. Looks like the outer TRE is longer, moving the weaker threaded part inward. That might help too. But even just bumping up from 14mm to 16mm adds something like 50% more strength.
Sponsored