Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Buttons for this are coming.
You can add manual sway bar disconnects and have full articulation to any bronco. Not as fancy as a button. But if you are doing trails all day you disconnect once
Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pretty exciting to see that a WT with 3.0 has been delivered. Mine keeps getting pushed, oh well, on day I will have mine also. Hows the ride? Besides going over speed bumps at 45 :)

COBRA67

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 mustang Fastback, 65 AC Cobra, 17 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Reserved September 2020 and picked up today! Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 4 door with high package, mod bumper, and underbody protection. Here are a few suspension and tie-rod pics. Snapped them quick and can add more this week.

I also noticed that the Wildtrak logo has been modified on hoss 3.0 Bronco's. Orange trimmed mountains have been added.

IMG_20220628_144801_02.jpg
20220628_192652.jpg

Bronco Hoss 3.0 Suspension.jpg

Bronco Hoss 3.0 Suspension 1.jpg

Bronco Hoss 3.0 Suspension 2.jpg
I was there looking at it yesterday! Looked Amazing.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can make a badlands a wildtrak but you can't make a wildtrak a badlands...wildtrak looks the best...but sway bar disconnect is key for anything besides dune running. When you disconnect offroad there is a noticeable difference in ride quality and articulation. Sometimes I'll be going down a trail and think damn this is rough...push the button and boom. Night and day. Those are some purty shocks though.
I was on an easy road last weekend in "rock canyon" which had just enough small rocks to be really annoying, and about halfway though, I disconnected the sway bar and it was so much better of a ride.

Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Waiting on mine! July 27 - August 2 estimated delivery. Cant wait to hit those speed bumps.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In place of $300 painted door handles and gloss black side view mirrors, you get a teeny +1.0 suspension upgrade. Oh, and they took away the temp display in the climate control dial. What a scam.
/s
Not in place of, we have to pay extra (those without price protection) for them to take those once standard features off. Charged more for the once standard hardtop too after they wouldn’t let us change to a soft top while every walk-in big bend was getting built eating up allocations. The Hoss 3.0 is an added up charge too.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

$300? I coulda sworn it was a lot less last time I looked at that site. And WTF is up with charging $60 for the same aftermarket Ranger tie rod that you can get on Amazon for $20?
Ive been looking into making my own, you can do it, but with all the parts made, especially the brackets and the size of those Heim joints, you wont save a whole lot. You can cobble one with lesser brackets and hardware.

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reserved September 2020 and picked up today! Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 4 door with high package, mod bumper, and underbody protection. Here are a few suspension and tie-rod pics. Snapped them quick and can add more this week.

I also noticed that the Wildtrak logo has been modified on hoss 3.0 Bronco's. Orange trimmed mountains have been added.

IMG_20220628_144801_02.jpg
20220628_192652.jpg

Bronco Hoss 3.0 Suspension.jpg

Bronco Hoss 3.0 Suspension 1.jpg

Bronco Hoss 3.0 Suspension 2.jpg
She sure is pretty, congrats! I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm a bit jelly. :)

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pretty sure @flip already cross referenced the parts for the Hoss 3.0
Last I heard he has the part numbers for the upgraded steering components but not the suspension changes.

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got my Hoss WT assembly line photo yesterday. Expected for delivery in mid July. I am pretty stoked on this color.

image (2).jpg
When was your build date? I'm still waiting on my photo and my build date was 6/10/2022
Sponsored