First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey TopRecon...I don't understand your image-generation process...but a question: Do you either start with - or end up with - vehicle L/W/H dimensions? If so, could you share what your latest representation reflects? Thanks
Sponsored

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems pretty clear from the tarp image that the back window isn't straight up and down but at a little slant like past broncos

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seems pretty clear from the tarp image that the back window isn't straight up and down but at a little slant like past broncos
We actually don’t know that. The baby-bronco shadow image has the rear straight up and down.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard to fully tell because the spare tire pulls the tarp out.

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm could be but I do see two distinct lines. Anyway, I hope so I like the look of the slant. Like on the Motortrend render, looks great. Also much less of a dropped nose. https://www.motortrend.com/news/2021-ford-bronco-everything-need-know/
Same here. I'm really hoping there is a bit of a slant to it. I don't like it being so boxy in the back, it looks like every other off-road SUV that way. Having a bit of a slant it makes it look much more Bronco looking IMO.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I feel the wheelwells are slightly TOO pronounced. Also, I think the width will be a bit greater. The windshield looks too tall, and I think the stepped window line down the side drops a bit too low. And the grille is too low on the front end... less downward slope to the hood, grille a bit higher up, and a bit wider (bronco makes it look like it'll cut into the fenders a bit). Also, the BroncoR lettering would probably be a better fit.

Just a few small details, overall it's great work! Not quite the Bronco that I'm hoping to see, but definitely some talent here. Would you be able to make a version without the circle headlights? Maybe with the BroncoR-Type grille lettering and more F150-esque headlights? Been hoping for those since the Bronco was first announced, and still not letting go!

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel the wheelwells are slightly TOO pronounced. Also, I think the width will be a bit greater. The windshield looks too tall, and I think the stepped window line down the side drops a bit too low. And the grille is too low on the front end... less downward slope to the hood, grille a bit higher up, and a bit wider (bronco makes it look like it'll cut into the fenders a bit). Also, the BroncoR lettering would probably be a better fit.

Just a few small details, overall it's great work! Not quite the Bronco that I'm hoping to see, but definitely some talent here. Would you be able to make a version without the circle headlights? Maybe with the BroncoR-Type grille lettering and more F150-esque headlights? Been hoping for those since the Bronco was first announced, and still not letting go!

Following up to Jake's comments about the headlights. Someone who is on the inside at Ford over on BlueOvalForums made an observation saying he saw two renderings of the Bronco a while back. One with the halo headlights and the other with the C-clamp head lights. After the release of the the Bronco R he stated that his best guess is Ford went with the C-clamp style. Attached is a video from TFL showing off the new Super Duty Tremor which has the C-clamp style headlights.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
best guess is Ford went with the C-clamp style
FWIW

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/2021-ford-bronco-news-rumors-specs-release-date-features/ Up front, it sports a heritage-laced design with round headlights and a rectangular grille, meaning it’s a tribute to the original model made between 1966 and 1977. We say that with a high degree of certitude because it was the only version of the truck fitted with round lights; later models got rectangular units.

https://realtruck.com/c/lighting/headlights/v/ford/bronco/2021/ 2021 FORD BRONCO HEADLIGHTS: Vision X Vortex LED Headlights FROM: $719.00

upload_2019-11-13_12-26-47.png

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/2021-ford-bronco-news-rumors-specs-release-date-features/ Up front, it sports a heritage-laced design with round headlights and a rectangular grille, meaning it’s a tribute to the original model made between 1966 and 1977. We say that with a high degree of certitude because it was the only version of the truck fitted with round lights; later models got rectangular units.

https://realtruck.com/c/lighting/headlights/v/ford/bronco/2021/ 2021 FORD BRONCO HEADLIGHTS: Vision X Vortex LED Headlights FROM: $719.00

upload_2019-11-13_12-26-47.png

good catch. I might need to sign up at BOF to see what he says about this.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seems like Ford has bent over backwards to pay homage to the EB; they're even calling the base trim "Sixty-Six". Why would they Roptorize the grill?

OP
OP
TopRecon

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here's a quick update, I fixed the mirrors so they come off the A-Pillar in a way that sort of fills in the notch along the top of the fender in the same way the Bronco R seems to, I think it flows much better, I also added a liner that acts as a divider between the fascia and the grille opening, it fills in some of the negative space around the headlights, makes them look better in my opinion, even though this is something not featured distinctly on the Bronco R. Since it seems to be of interest I'll try and do a mockup using Raptor-esque C headlamps, though for the record I don't think that's what Ford will be using, need to finish up work on the rear bumper and taillights first though. Thanks again for the feedback everyone.

Bronco_Update_v2_2019-Nov-13_08-43-13PM-000_CustomizedView15620142405.png

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a quick update, I fixed the mirrors so they come off the A-Pillar in a way that sort of fills in the notch along the top of the fender in the same way the Bronco R seems to, I think it flows much better, I also added a liner that acts as a divider between the fascia and the grille opening, it fills in some of the negative space around the headlights, makes them look better in my opinion, even though this is something not featured distinctly on the Bronco R. Since it seems to be of interest I'll try and do a mockup using Raptor-esque C headlamps, though for the record I don't think that's what Ford will be using, need to finish up work on the rear bumper and taillights first though. Thanks again for the feedback everyone.

Bronco_Update_v2_2019-Nov-13_08-43-13PM-000_CustomizedView15620142405.png
This one is fire! As always, nicely done!

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The render is looking better with each evolution, but I think the wheel wells / fenders need to be slightly more round. Not perfectly round, but not quite so angular.
Sponsored