Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Is dealer inventory starting to sit? SnipImage.JPG

Just saw this, and the current dealer markup does not seem to bad, i was wondering if dealer inventory is starting to sit.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Just saw this, and the current dealer markup does not seem to bad, i was wondering if dealer inventory is starting to sit.
There is no actual dealer inventory. You are going to see Broncos at dealerships from people that got tired of waiting and backed out on their orders. Dealers will not be able to order inventory for a long time.

Anything above MSRP is unacceptable to me. Only scumbag dealerships are going to do that.

OP
OP
Gizmo

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is no actual dealer inventory. You are going to see Broncos at dealerships from people that got tired of waiting and backed out on their orders. Dealers will not be able to order inventory for a long time.

Anything above MSRP is unacceptable to me. Only scumbag dealerships are going to do that.
You are spot on.

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It doesn’t really mean the Bronco is available. That may be a customer order that arrived and it’s autogenerated as inventory. Then used as bait and switch.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gizmo

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It doesn’t really mean the Bronco is available. That may be a customer order that arrived and it’s autogenerated as inventory. Then used as bait and switch.
you may be right, I know some dealerships do this, to try to generate calls. I will never do business with those kind of tactics-drives me insane.

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor ‘17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Disagree. Dealership in Lincoln had 2 customer orders come in and 2 stock units. I should have screenshot them as proof. But they were indeed stock units. I was livid, I too thought there would be no dealer stock units for quite some time.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Disagree. Dealership in Lincoln had 2 customer orders come in and 2 stock units. I should have screenshot them as proof. But they were indeed stock units. I was livid, I too thought there would be no dealer stock units for quite some time.

They had to be ordered for someone. They are not stocking dealer inventory with Broncos. I work at Ford and live in the heart of Ford country. We have many large dealerships and none have actual inventory. If they did I wouldn’t be in this forum complaining about waiting on mine. I would have bought one with my A Plan off a lot.

Matt13

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I don’t know this dealership but my experience is that if there is not an actual picture of the vehicle (not a stock ford pic either) is that the vehicle is not on the lot and therefore not able to be purchased at that price point.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They had to be ordered for someone. They are not stocking dealer inventory with Broncos. I work at Ford and live in the heart of Ford country. We have many large dealerships and none have actual inventory. If they did I wouldn’t be in this forum complaining about waiting on mine. I would have bought one with my A Plan off a lot.
The only way to verify is the sticker. If it’s blue then it’s dealer stock. If it’s green it’s a customer order. I’ve seen a few blue stickers looking up the VINs.

Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t know this dealership but my experience is that if there is not an actual picture of the vehicle (not a stock ford pic either) is that the vehicle is not on the lot and therefore not able to be purchased at that price point.

Why did they add the $3500 market adjustment if there is no vehicle?

OP
OP
Gizmo

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Blue stickers, aka 'dealer orders' are starting to show up. Anything that's actually available and has a green sticker is someone who backed out or got ADM'd out.
The one i looked at was for sure Green, I just thought a $3,500 dealer fee was light.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Blue stickers, aka 'dealer orders' are starting to show up. Anything that's actually available and has a green sticker is someone who backed out or got ADM'd out.
I haven’t seen any blue stickers in my area. All green. No stocked Broncos.