First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If your build is August 5 then your window sticker should appear 7 days before 8/5 ... look above at the URL I posted

Me too - sometimes I get in after 5 or 6 tries only to find no sticker. Ford Performance told me I am scheduled for production on the day of August 5th (but that was a week ago now).

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If your build is August 5 then your window sticker should appear 7 days before 8/5 ... look above at the URL I posted
Thanks.

Got in and doesnt have a sticker yet.

Hopefully last week of july itll be there.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Use ordertrack.app

Window stickers show up around 6 days before your blend date.
Thanks - some of the 7/25 week orders have window stickers popping already, so I have been keeping an eye on the ordertrack app.

As for the Ford official Vehicle Order Tracking Status link: if they give me the link in the "scheduled-here's-your-VIN" email, then as a matter of principle it should work.
:ROFLMAO: :unsure:😠

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
online tracking and email notifications is a recent process. It started with the Mach E and Bronco and now available on most products

No doubt it needs to be improved and I bet the current state of constraints and builds being pushed multiple X does not help the process

Regardless consider ourselves lucky as I have ordered many Fords and never had any ability to track them online. Maybe the process will improve once there are no more constraints and orders are built and scheduled with no delays.

:)

Thanks - some of the 7/25 week orders have window stickers popping already, so I have been keeping an eye on the ordertrack app.

As for the Ford official Vehicle Order Tracking Status link: if they give me the link in the "scheduled-here's-your-VIN" email, then as a matter of principle it should work.

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I have a 7/25 week and got my sticker on Sunday

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Texted my salesman since the tracking stuff still says in production and Ford chat isn't any help. They're showing an ETA of 7/21-7/27.

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has ANY retail raptor been delivered yet nationwide?

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has ANY retail raptor been delivered yet nationwide?
Quite a few have been built (probably 50-100, the first were built in late May), but they are all apparently "holding" for shipment, with no apparent reason for the hold. Earliest deliveries to customers will supposedly happen later this month. We shall see...

ayacht

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Expedition, F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I slipped from June all the way to 8/5 and held there for awhile until couple weeks ago when it moved to 8/15. It has held there for 2 weeks but that is no guarantee. I added the Forged Beadlock rims and that is likely going to be my undoing it sounds. No window sticker yet obviously and none in the wild that I have seen in the Northeast yet.

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

We have a 7/25 build week vehicle but no window sticker yet. Will keep checking and update the group if it shows up.

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
online tracking and email notifications is a recent process. It started with the Mach E and Bronco and now available on most products
Actually, the Customer Vehicle Order Tracking website has been available since 2018.
Ford Retail Order Tracking Website Announcement - Production and Sales - Blue Oval Forums

Well into Covid, and much more so recently, the website has been consistently behind the curve and very inaccurate. I was informed yesterday that newly manufactured vehicles are currently arriving at dealerships without notice of "Produced" or "Shipped" - surprising even the dealerships.

Even though Ford Vehicle Order Tracking and Order Track continues to show "In Production", the confidential Ford Vehicle Visibility (OASIS) Report shows my order as "Produced" with a Shipping Date of July 27, and Delivery Date of August 2.

Outside of VVR/OASIS Reports, I would consider all tracking information as suspect. And even within VVR/OASIS, scheduling constantly changes as seen in my page long VVR Status History.

Last edited:

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My Raptor was build 5/27 and is till sitting in Michigan. Originally I was suppose to have it by June 28. Now Ford is saying somewhere between July 21-27. I think something is happening at the plant that has holds on the Raptors that Ford does not want to disclose, just a guess, but why build them and let them sit for two months? Its just bad business in my opinion. I ordered my Outback when order banks opened in 2020 and had it less than three weeks later. I hope to have mine this month but after being pushed another month I'm not holding my breath.Generally after Ford releasing them to be shipped it takes about 28 days if by rail and 14 days if by truck. Lets all hope to have some positive news very soon.
is yours suppose to be delivered via truck or rail?
Sponsored