First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love my 2 door Bronco and have no need for 4 doors. I have run into something that does bug me. I'm driving a Non-Sas Badlands, I've had like 5 people ask if I've but a lift on it. Then talking to a guy a work it, who asked the same thing, I figured it out..... They think it's a Bronco Sport with a lift.....
It hit me when he said, " I've seen a bunch and didn't really like them, but with a lift they look good." I asked how many he has seen and he said, "Like 100" and as I walked by the truck in the dark, I can see the confusion. The 2 door Bronco does look a lot more like the Sport then the 4 door. Still Love my 2 door and think the 4 door looks like the Ford Flex with a lift.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't see it. Even when I squint.

Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift doorless

OP
OP
BottleShark

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, not with doors and top off lol

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Had no issues with anyone asking that. Granted mine is Squatched. Maybe the 35s make the difference.

OP
OP
BottleShark

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm blown away how many people don't know the difference.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If the big spare in the back and four doors don't say anything, nothing will.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve had 3 people tell me nice jeep and I’m pretty sure they were being serious. Had a couple others joking. Had a couple people ask if it was the big bronco.

I can say I didn’t like how the sports looked until I got my bronco. Nowthe Sports have grown on me and I think those are a sharp looking suv.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love my 2 door Bronco and have no need for 4 doors. I have run into something that does bug me. I'm driving a Non-Sas Badlands, I've had like 5 people ask if I've but a lift on it. Then talking to a guy a work it, who asked the same thing, I figured it out..... They think it's a Bronco Sport with a lift.....
It hit me when he said, " I've seen a bunch and didn't really like them, but with a lift they look good." I asked how many he has seen and he said, "Like 100" and as I walked by the truck in the dark, I can see the confusion. The 2 door Bronco does look a lot more like the Sport then the 4 door. Still Love my 2 door and think the 4 door looks like the Ford Flex with a lift.
What!??? Don't see that in anyway; other than they know absolutely nothing about cars / trucks and should get out of the office for a while....

Another thought.... maybe it's your setup? A non SAS on 33"s might need some butching up or some steroids if they think it"s a sport. IMO..... LOL

But, it's still a Bad Ass 2 door and beats 4 drs anyday!!! :D

TEAM 2 DOOR = Purpose Built or should be.... :cool:

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

the guy you were talking to at work was either drunk, needs glasses, does not know how to count (4 doors vs 2 doors), is possibly illiterate or is a JEEP person and was just fucking with you.

The only similarity is that they have "Bronco" some place on them. Bronco vs Bronco Sport

Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've said it in this forum before but the 2 door looks like an overgrown Rav4. I can see people confusing the two because they're almost the same length, they're both boxy and most people aren't staring at broncos all day to know the difference

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting.

Maybe like them, you're just easily confused and can't tell the difference between a 4-door and a Ford Flex.