Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wildtrak looks like a pretty solid value right now. 99% changing my trim to that.
BL 4 door + 2.7, High, Sas, Modular Top = $55,190

WT 4 door + High = $52,570

so far , WT cheaper by $2,620. However, I still need to deal with the cloth interior, carpeted floors on WT. Once I upgrade to Leather, and hopefully get some solid option for floor protection. ( no soggy carpets!) that $2620 delta is coming down.

Might be better for me to go with Badlands, even though I don’t need the electric swaybar/bash plates/rock rails on BL.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
wonder why the lux package costs so much more for Badlands than it does in other trims. Add destination and the tax man, I am looking close to $60k which is a bit more than I was hoping. Sasquatch is costly for what is mostly wheels and tires and slightly wider fender flares
Some models have mid package already included, Badlands does not. You only need to add High and Lux on those.

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Guess I was lucky enough to get the email from Ford to help assist with tightening up my spreadsheet on WildTrak costs when including the options I wanted. Glad I stuck with the Wildtrak and happy I budgeted a little higher than what the amounts were on the survey.

Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean, considering the First Edition is basically just all the options put into one vehicle, it makes sense that other trims loaded up approach that price.

Unknown on this price list. I think yes in this survey, but as I pointed out earlier in the thread, on the B&P once it's up, it won't be displayed like that.

So for instance - assuming those prices stack - on the B&P page, we'd probably see it look like this on Wildtrak:

Mid: $0 (included)
High: $1,200 (includes mid package content, plus.....)
Lux: $4,700 (includes mid and high package content, plus.....), and this would make the high tab go to "inc" for included, but the total together on the "lux" option box.
I'm not sure that's the way it works but we'll see, hopefully soon

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy S$%&T!

Thats huuuuuge, I had no idea!

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$3500 for 2.7 and Auto is outrageous.
on top of the extra $1,600 to go automatic if i’m correct. there’s no way i’m paying for that.

Sponsored

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They aren’t looking to make sure you get every dollars worth.

i was under the impression that all hard tops were t-top type up front . Difference being texture gray vs smooth painted w/removable rear windows.
If that's the case, then I'm ok with the $700 gray top compared to the pricey $1900. I rather have the extra $$ towards the 2.7/auto and mid package for the BD. I can always get it rhino or that X paint stuff and turn it black, which protects it better, but I think I can deal with AMT and gray top for a couple years without it being an eye sore

Ford Bronco Potential Package (+ Sasquatch) Pricing Previewed in Bronco Reservation Survey Email IMG_2424.JPG

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm learning people want everything, they're just not willing to pay for it. If it costs more than they were expecting, its overpriced.
Yup. I definitely think that everything is priced a bit higher than I was expecting. But the Bronco trims are very well priced IMO just in general.

IDK I am comparing the 2.7 to the diesel in the wrangler, which is $2500 more expensive for a significantly less desirable powertrain in my opinion. Sasquatch I do think is high but it’s because the wheels are so expensive. I guess ford just wants to make sure they are making a solid profit on it by forcing the beadlock wheels.

Hard top is super reasonable, $600 cheaper than on a Jeep.

dudleyln

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Chevy Traverse / 98 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The numbers work but one thing still doesn't make sense to me. If the prices Ford uses are $1500 for the soft top and $2200 for the MIC top, then there is an implied $1500 credit towards your top.

You can choose the soft top for free by applying your $1500 credit or you can pay $700 for the MIC by applying your credit. Those numbers work. But why $3700 for both? Shouldn't the $1500 credit be applied and the price for both be $2200? Am I missing something?
My question is (May be dumb), but why is the $1900 hard top the same price for the 2dr and 4dr?!