First Name
KIBUM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, FRS, Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford sent me an email on 06/10/2022 informing that my Bronco was built on 06/08/2022. I called Ford Marketing on 06/10/2022 to verify it was built with no chip or part holds. They assure me that there were no holds and it was released for shipping

The Backdoor app posted an estimated delivery window of 06/14 to 06/20.

I called Ford Marketing on 06/21/2022. They told me that my status would update later in the day and to call back tomorrow. The following day they informed me that my estimated delivery was bumped to 06/25 - 07/01. They did not know why it was bumped. It was showing built and released for shipping.

My salesman checked the status on 06/27/2022 on his end and it showed as built / plant hold. There was nothing noting what the hold was based on. I called Ford Marketing the same day and initially they told me it built and released on their end. When I told them what my salesman saw they “double checked” the system and said the did see it listed as built / plant hold. They had no idea what the hold was based on but said if it was a chip hold it would be recorded as a chip hold.

My estimated delivery window was bumped without any notice on 06/29/2022 on the Backdoor tracker to 07/02 to 07/08.

I called Ford Marketing on 07/02/2022 to try to see what was the delay. I was informed that my Bronco was previously recorded as “on delay” (new terminology to me in this ordeal) and the delay was removed. There’s no holds and it’s released to shipping and will arrive by 07/08/2022. She said the delay was due to convoy shortages.

Two Broncos were delivered to my dealership (20 miles from MAP) on Tuesday, July 5, 2022. Proof the convoys are running.

Ford sent an email during the late evening on Tuesday, July 5, 2022 informing me that my original estimated delivery window of 06/14 to 06/20 was bumped to 07/02 - 07/08 (same dates as reported on the Ford Backdoor app 5 says earlier ??????).

I called Ford Marketing today (07/07/2022) to see if the status had changed. I was informed it is reported as built / delay / plant hold and that has been the case since it was declared built on 06/08/2022. I told her what I was told in my previous communications and felt that I was lied to. She said she was sorry and didn’t understand why I wasn’t told it was on hold. As expected, she was unable to tell me why the hold is based on.

The only good thing is now I can stop checking the shipping status 25 times per day because it’s obviously not coming anytime soon snd their estimated shipping windows are nonsense.

I hope you guys have better luck than me.

96BECF1F-00CC-42F3-BAA8-A39C942A5CD8.jpeg
DF61EC8A-A798-4A3B-9906-836AD484FB0A.jpeg
DDBDE36E-B3B7-4FD7-8AE9-26D6058368B6.jpeg
Same here.
I ordered a Badlands and a Wildtrak. (4dr)
Badlands was built on 06/05, estimated delivery date was 6/23-7/1.
Then the Wildtrak was built on 6/17, Estimated Delivery 7/4/2022 - 7/10/2022.
I have no idea why. The Wildtrak was delivered yesterday. And I bought it.
But the Badlands delivery was updated to 7/13/2022 - 7/19/2022.
I think delivery delay is not that weird now. It's just happening here and there.

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sure that sitting outside will just literally destroy it.
Not overreacting that much to destroying the vehicle in the heat. Now the MIC setting in an open rail yard exposed to the hottest consistent temps since 2011 for 2+ weeks... who knows what delamination might occur.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think they often don't know and/or aren't allowed to tell.

If you think that's lying, what do you call the Ford emails about every two weeks since Dec. telling me that my 21 is yet to be delivered???? LOL!! Meanwhile, have had my 22 for 2 weeks.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford sent me an email on 06/10/2022 informing that my Bronco was built on 06/08/2022. I called Ford Marketing on 06/10/2022 to verify it was built with no chip or part holds. They assure me that there were no holds and it was released for shipping

I called Ford Marketing on 06/21/2022. They told me that my status would update later in the day and to call back tomorrow. The following day they informed me that my estimated delivery was bumped to 06/25 - 07/01. They did not know why it was bumped. It was showing built and released for shipping.

My salesman checked the status on 06/27/2022 on his end and it showed as built / plant hold. There was nothing noting what the hold was based on. I called Ford Marketing the same day and initially they told me it built and released on their end. When I told them what my salesman saw they “double checked” the system and said the did see it listed as built / plant hold. They had no idea what the hold was based on but said if it was a chip hold it would be recorded as a chip hold.

My estimated delivery window was bumped without any notice on 06/29/2022 on the Backdoor tracker to 07/02 to 07/08.

I called Ford Marketing on 07/02/2022 to try to see what was the delay. I was informed that my Bronco was previously recorded as “on delay” (new terminology to me in this ordeal) and the delay was removed. There’s no holds and it’s released to shipping and will arrive by 07/08/2022. She said the delay was due to convoy shortages.

Two Broncos were delivered to my dealership (20 miles from MAP) on Tuesday, July 5, 2022. Proof the convoys are running.

Ford sent an email during the late evening on Tuesday, July 5, 2022 informing me that my original estimated delivery window of 06/14 to 06/20 was bumped to 07/02 - 07/08 (same dates as reported on the Ford Backdoor app 5 says earlier ??????).

I called Ford Marketing today (07/07/2022) to see if the status had changed. I was informed it is reported as built / delay / plant hold and that has been the case since it was declared built on 06/08/2022. I told her what I was told in my previous communications and felt that I was lied to. She said she was sorry and didn’t understand why I wasn’t told it was on hold. As expected, she was unable to tell me why the hold is based on.

The only good thing is now I can stop checking the shipping status 25 times per day because it’s obviously not coming anytime soon snd their estimated shipping windows are nonsense.

96BECF1F-00CC-42F3-BAA8-A39C942A5CD8.jpeg
DF61EC8A-A798-4A3B-9906-836AD484FB0A.jpeg
DDBDE36E-B3B7-4FD7-8AE9-26D6058368B6.jpeg
You're a lucky bastard, actually!

As a lucky MY21 allocation winner at my dealership who still doesn't have a VIN and is looking likely to be bumped back into MY23 I really don't understand how a few days delay in shipping is worth stomping on all those sour grapes.

33f64r.gif

Enjoy your fancy new Bronco!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Hudman316

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are a lot that have been released for shipping no holds, just waiting on shipping. Mine is one of them. My dealership received 2 identical build to mine from later build weeks earlier this week. When mine wasn't one of them the dealership called to check agin on mine they were agin told there were no holds and that mine was simply waiting on a ride.

Mine was not released for shipping. Ford Marketing told me it was released but they were wrong. It’s been on a plant hold since the day it was built (06/08/2022). They only admitted it today.

I think you’re being told bad information. The fact that 2 Broncos were delivered to your dealership is proof transportation is not the issue.

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Ford Marketing Finally Told Me The Truth 33f64r
Picked my Badlands up yesterday after a 16 month wait. Worth the wait, but be sure to be seated when seeing the final number when paying.

OP
OP
Hudman316

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think they often don't know and/or aren't allowed to tell.

If you think that's lying, what do you call the Ford emails about every two weeks since Dec. telling me that my 21 is yet to be delivered???? LOL!! Meanwhile, have had my 22 for 2 weeks.
I call it lying when they say there are no holds and it’s been released for shipping or it’s being delayed due to a convoy shortage. Those are blatant lies if they said those things knowing it was on a plant hold the past 29 days.

Ford emails and their estimated delivery windows are computer generated. You have to take those with a grain of salt.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I call it lying when they say there are no holds and it’s been released for shipping or it’s being delayed due to a convoy shortage. Those are blatant lies if they said those things knowing it was on a plant hold the past 29 days.

Ford emails and their estimated delivery windows are computer generated. You have to take those with a grain of salt.
What @Headsong was getting at is he had a 21 on order that was built and destroyed in a shipping accident. He re ordered and got a 22, but Ford still sends him emails that is 21 will arrive soon. (Could be shredded, melted, and part of another vehicle by now I suppose?)

Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same experience for me. First built email 1/19 then again 1/24 then months of EDD being pushed back or just taken away. Got "built" again on 6/14 shipping in "a few days up to a week" of course EDD missed and changed 4 times in the last three weeks. Now waiting again with either an EDD of 8/17 or No EDD depending on who I talked to yesterday.

They said it was released from all holds on 6/25 finally. There was one at my dealer last week a guy was getting ready to drive off in that had a blend of 6/27! But mine that has been sitting for 6 months can't be shipped. They got a whole truckload of just Broncos, but mine is still sitting and no one can say why.

All they do is lie to get you off the phone

OP
OP
Hudman316

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What @Headsong was getting at is he had a 21 on order that was built and destroyed in a shipping accident. He re ordered and got a 22, but Ford still sends him emails that is 21 will arrive soon. (Could be shredded, melted, and part of another vehicle by now I suppose?)
That’s crazy but not surprising because those emails are computer driven. Bots.

OP
OP
Hudman316

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seeing it in person seems to be the fortunate part
I believe in counting my blessings. I ordered it 1 year ago (6/11/2021) and I’m much closer to getting it than many people that ordered their’s before me. It’s going to show up eventually and I’m getting it for less than MSRP while people are paying well above MSRP. I view that as being fortunate.

OP
OP
Hudman316

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same experience for me. First built email 1/19 then again 1/24 then months of EDD being pushed back or just taken away. Got "built" again on 6/14 shipping in "a few days up to a week" of course EDD missed and changed 4 times in the last three weeks. Now waiting again with either an EDD of 8/17 or No EDD depending on who I talked to yesterday.

They said it was released from all holds on 6/25 finally. There was one at my dealer last week a guy was getting ready to drive off in that had a blend of 6/27! But mine that has been sitting for 6 months can't be shipped. They got a whole truckload of just Broncos, but mine is still sitting and no one can say why.

All they do is lie to get you off the phone
I feel your pain!

I don’t think they do a deep dive into the system unless you press them. I believe they try to give us information from the Backdoor tracker rather than go deeper. Those estimated delivery windows are rarely ever correct. I’m on my 3rd and it’s getting bumped again tomorrow.
Sponsored