Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Actually, the Customer Vehicle Order Tracking website has been available since 2018.
Ford Retail Order Tracking Website Announcement - Production and Sales - Blue Oval Forums

Well into Covid, and much more so recently, the website has been consistently behind the curve and very inaccurate. I was informed yesterday that newly manufactured vehicles are currently arriving at dealerships without notice of "Produced" or "Shipped" - surprising even the dealerships.

Even though Ford Vehicle Order Tracking and Order Track continues to show "In Production", the confidential Ford Vehicle Visibility (OASIS) Report shows my order as "Produced" with a Shipping Date of July 27, and Delivery Date of August 2.

Outside of VVR/OASIS Reports, I would consider all tracking information as suspect. And even within VVR/OASIS, scheduling constantly changes as seen in my page long VVR Status History.
I don’t understand how they are showing up without the dealer knowing. Aren’t invoices well before the unit ships. Also, iirc once invoice don’t they show up in their website “in transit”.

I understand information at dealerships are usually in silos.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Its going by rail to Columbia SC.
Looking forward to someone getting one so we can actually get some questions answered. (Like I would like to know how high the hitch receiver is…)

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looking forward to someone getting one so we can actually get some questions answered. (Like I would like to know how high the hitch receiver is…)
I have a 14" drop hitch from my DRW, not an issue 🤪

BroncoB

First Edition
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I slipped from June all the way to 8/5 and held there for awhile until couple weeks ago when it moved to 8/15. It has held there for 2 weeks but that is no guarantee. I added the Forged Beadlock rims and that is likely going to be my undoing it sounds. No window sticker yet obviously and none in the wild that I have seen in the Northeast yet.
Hmmm, I added the wheels too and went from May build to 8/1.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I slipped from June all the way to 8/5 and held there for awhile until couple weeks ago when it moved to 8/15. It has held there for 2 weeks but that is no guarantee. I added the Forged Beadlock rims and that is likely going to be my undoing it sounds. No window sticker yet obviously and none in the wild that I have seen in the Northeast yet.
Hmmm, I added the wheels too and went from May build to 8/1.
IF the wheel rumor is true, I think all the wheels are a constraint. I have the standard wheels and have been bumped from 5/23 five times to 8/1.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Finance Question: At what point are you able to be locked into a rate?

I might be mistaken, but I thought I saw people say they got locked in at a rate at the time the order was inputted (so it would be around Mid March for most of us)

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Depends on who is financing the loan. Most big banks are 30 days.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I found a credit union around me and locked in at 2.9%. Best I could find currently.

Contacted Ford chat today, they say my vehicle is produced with an ETA of 7/21-7/27.

Last ETA was 7/16-7/22, which is what my dealer provided.

Ordertrack and Ford tracker still say in production.

Sponsored

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Heard that Bronco Raptors were shipped today. I would not normally say this, but it is from very reliable sources.

And another GT500 was delivered to a dealership today which currently shows "In Production". This demonstrates that Bronco Raptors could also arrive unexpectedly in the near future.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don’t understand how they are showing up without the dealer knowing. Aren’t invoices well before the unit ships. Also, iirc once invoice don’t they show up in their website “in transit”.
Fact is vehicles are arriving at dealerships unexpectedly.

Invoices have no bearing as to "In Transit" or "Delivered". I have an Invoice Date of 6/17 which was the day that I went into Production, and I currently show "Produced". Who knows, I could be "In Transit" today.

That is my point - production and delivery are moving along ahead of data tracking, which is currently behind the curve. Should be an exciting observation to all.

Last edited:

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Fact is vehicles are arriving at dealerships unexpectedly.

Invoices have no bearing as to "In Transit" or "Delivered". I have an Invoice Date of 6/17 which was the day that I went into Production, and I currently show "Produced". Who knows, I could be "In Transit" today.

That is my point - production and delivery are moving along ahead of data tracking, which is currently behind the curve. Should be an exciting observation to all.
A vehicle showing up and no one at the whole dealership not knowing it’s coming is BS. They are invoiced well before it shows up. The salesman you’re asking may not have a clue but someone knows.

I have code orange on order, took my wife to a dealer see if they had anything in code orange. I immediately see a Raptor out front with code orange. I show the wife and she likes it. Walk back to the car and a salesman approaches and I tell him we just stopped by to show my wife the color code orange. Salesman tells us, they haven’t had a code orange in months but they can order it. I point no less than 50 feet away to the Raptor in Code Orange. He replies “Oh that must be new”.

Information in delarships are siloed. Used car sales guys don’t know what the new car guys know and neither know what the internet guys know.

Another way you guys can track is by watching your dealers inventory. My dealer shows 2 in transit.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I found a credit union around me and locked in at 2.9%. Best I could find currently.

Contacted Ford chat today, they say my vehicle is produced with an ETA of 7/21-7/27.

Last ETA was 7/16-7/22, which is what my dealer provided.

Ordertrack and Ford tracker still say in production.
I’d be happy with that given all the financing fiascos lately

how long are they holding the rat? Standard 30 day?

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A vehicle showing up and no one at the whole dealership not knowing it’s coming is BS. They are invoiced well before it shows up. The salesman you’re asking may not have a clue but someone knows.

I have code orange on order, took my wife to a dealer see if they had anything in code orange. I immediately see a Raptor out front with code orange. I show the wife and she likes it. Walk back to the car and a salesman approaches and I tell him we just stopped by to show my wife the color code orange. Salesman tells us, they haven’t had a code orange in months but they can order it. I point no less than 50 feet away to the Raptor in Code Orange. He replies “Oh that must be new”.

Information in delarships are siloed. Used car sales guys don’t know what the new car guys know and neither know what the internet guys know.

Another way you guys can track is by watching your dealers inventory. My dealer shows 2 in transit.
That’s the first Raptor I’ve heard about on a lot. You happen to get a pic?
Sponsored