Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford's survey timing is making me think B&P isn't going to be ready 'by September'!
Eh, my guess is they likely have the numbers down to a narrow range, and sent this out - if they have positive feedback (people saying yes, I'll get this, yes, I'll get this for that price), they'll go with the higher end of that range (the numbers they sent out today), and if they have negative feedback (people saying no for that price), they'll go with the lower end of their range.

We need to clarify something on the lux package. On the OBX for example it is priced at 3500.00 Now if you read the fine print, the lux automatically includes the lower two packages (mid and high) so if the price is listed at 3500 .00 and automatically includes the lower two, why are some folks then adding the individual prices for the mid and high to the lux price to arrive at 5000.00? If the lux did not include the others, which it does, I could understand having to add all three up, but that's not the case. right?
We're not sure right now whether that's pricing for just the content in those individual packages or if it's a totaled price of the stuff below it plus the stuff in that package.

Sponsored

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If your vehicle comes standard with a manual, and you order Sasquatch package, do you have to also plunk down another $1600 for the automatic because it's required for Sasquatch (effectively making it a $6600 package), or is it included in the Sasquatch price?

These option prices are ludicrous! ? ??

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone mentioned or has a theory of why Badlands Lux package is 5K when it's only 3500 on other trims?
Because it doesnā€™t already start with mid package.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you implying that the 4-door Base comes Automatic? Meaning, upgrading from 2 to 4 doors automatically includes an Automatic transmission in the 4-door price?
If so, where did you see this?
Look at "Power and Handling" tab. Auto is listed up standard for 4 Door and optional for 2 Door. It also specifically lists the manual as standard on 2 Door.

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/models/bronco-base/

Sponsored

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well after reading threads on here feverishly since this all started, I'll go ahead and make some kind of contribution.

I'm still waiting on a survey (reservation placed 8/7) but based on what I've read here and doing my own light math, OBX with the options I want will be bang on what I was thinking it would be, so I'm pleased so far. Definitely see everyone's points about some of the prices though.

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like Ford thinks they have us over a barrel. I have news for them.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your vehicle comes standard with a manual, and you order Sasquatch package, do you have to also plunk down another $1600 for the automatic because it's required for Sasquatch (effectively making it a $6600 package), or is it included in the Sasquatch price?

These option prices are ludicrous! ? ??
I think thatā€™s one of the things those emails wonā€™t be able to tell us is if the trans is factored in. I would assume not (Badlands trim as an example $2500 for the wheels tires AND trans would be a bargain) but only BNP will tell.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

IMO the disconnect is overrated. Plenty of people get around trails fine in 4runners with no disconnect and $5-10k in mods that make it about as capable (or less) than the aforementioned Bronco configuration.
This is how I feel about dropping down to a BD bc Iā€™ve never had sway bar disconnect in my life so figured I really donā€™t need it now it was just nice to have for later on down the road. But later on down the road just buy a raptor bronco and be good to go....My Jeep was a Sahara did fine in Moab. Hell the sport bronco slayed Moab Iā€™m confident a BD will slay as well. I have no plans to ever do the Rubicon!
Sponsored

Last edited: