Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford EScape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Studawg calculated the value of the tops to be $1500 for the soft top and $2200 for the MIC. I think that Ford messed up the pricing for the two top option. They forgot to deduct the value of the soft top. They applied the value of the soft top against the cost of the MIC to get the $700. I believe it is an error on the dual top price. It should be $2200. The cost of the MIC.
i'm hoping they screwed that up as 3700 seems ridiculous. 2200 much better. Based on wildtrak options pricing the softtop looks to be 1200, but 1500 is much closer than what $3700 for dual tops on BL would imply.
Sponsored

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wrong colors. Started with Cyber Orange but after the Jerry can pics I think it’s too yellow for me.
Current Leader in the clubhouse is Antimatter.
Right there with you. I started with Rapid Red then I looked in my garage and saw a red Exploder, red Ducati, and red mountain bike....I need some contrast and AM Blue might just do it.....oops, we went off topic.

Baron von Bruce

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is making me stupid crazy! I didn't get any super secret survey, or any stickers in the mail, or any swag from my dealer! Why am I getting left out? I double checked my account with Ford and I opted in for all types of communication.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another thing to consider - this clearly doesn't account for all available options and potential standalone ones (leather seating on trims is one), and of course accessories.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like Ford thinks they have us over a barrel. I have news for them.
Well let’s take a look. So they have the product we all want and are the ones to set the price... so yeah, not much leverage as a consumer. Of course, you can join the list of people who say they’re not buying one now for whatever reason, but I can guarantee you that will have zero affect on anything except your bank account.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fords trying to make dollars, not cents. Or sense.
Right, it’s about whether people see the value to pay for it. If I can sell the 33s and put 35s on for $600 rather than the $2500...then I will do that. I think 4.46 is good enough for 35s, so if that pricing is correct, I think they lose a lot of Sasquatch packages on the Badlands when people figure that out.

Last edited:

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If that's the case, then I'm ok with the $700 gray top compared to the pricey $1900. I rather have the extra $$ toward the 2.7/auto and mid package for the BD. I can always get it rhino or that X paint stuff and turn it black, which protects it better, but I think I can deal with AMT and gray top for a couple years without it being an eye sore

IMG_2424.JPG
Eh, my guess is they likely have the numbers down to a narrow range, and sent this out - if they have positive feedback (people saying yes, I'll get this, yes, I'll get this for that price), they'll go with the higher end of that range (the numbers they sent out today), and if they have negative feedback (people saying no for that price), they'll go with the lower end of their range.

We're not sure right now whether that's pricing for just the content in those individual packages or if it's a totaled price of the stuff below it plus the stuff in that package.
In the case of the OBX, if for no other reason the the 5000 doesn't work because the mid is already baked into the base cost.

ilkhan

Badlands
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Worse case scenario, only doing the $700 top for the badlands and the $800 bumper cover for the wildtrack, the Wildtrack comes to $55465 (including S/H, high package, tow package, and mod front bumper), while the badlands comes to $56085 (2.7/10A, High package, sasquatch, $700 hard top, and tow package). So... Wildtrack it is?

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn missed that. So only the manual is standard huh... don’t like that.
Yes sir. Which is actually backwards in today’s vehicle line ups. Technically the automatic is the new “standard.” But manual is the cheaper option so for this VEH it’s back to being the standard trans option.