Sponsored

Who can I buy a beer that would turn this image into something useable?

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who out there wants to earn 5-10 bucks for their comparatively badass computer image skills?

I want to basically have the 606e7a color added to the bronco image as a background, but I also just need the image to be higher DPI so I can send off to @GearShade.

Clearly I'm a dope with this stuff, so let me buy one of you that can do this in 5 minutes a beer's worth of paypal.

Edit: Samples of the high res images I got from @negativezero who says he'll be happy to swap some colors. I tried to go for something close to Area 51

Ford Bronco Who can I buy a beer that would turn this image into something useable? 1657487679326
Ford Bronco Who can I buy a beer that would turn this image into something useable? 1657487715875
Sponsored

Last edited:

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How big do you need it? The main image is 1381x2025 now.

OP
OP
amccue90

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
amccue90

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How big do you need it? The main image is 1381x2025 now.
Like I said I'm a dope, so I'm not sure.

But the website says JPG need to be at least 300DPI

Sponsored

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Like I said I'm a dope, so I'm not sure.

But the website says JPG need to be at least 300DPI
No problem! How big is this emblem supposed to be in full size? IE: do you want it taking up the entire footprint of the shade, half, a smaller component, etc.

OP
OP
amccue90

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No problem! How big is this emblem supposed to be in full size? IE: do you want it taking up the entire footprint of the shade, half, a smaller component, etc.
I'm thinking I would want it to be about 80-90% of the shade in reference to the edges of the shade. So similar to the current proportions of the image?

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm thinking I would want it to be about 80-90% of the shade in reference to the edges of the shade. So similar to the current proportions of the image?
Got it, sit tight. The color was a 15-second thing.
Upscaling the image would probably be a pretty quick change too, but somehow I didn't have that particular bit of software installed on my multimedia computer! Hilarious.

Sit tight...

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OK! This is certainly overkill, but this is a PNG of the graphic overlaid by the color you asked for.

I probably spent more time looking for the actual physical dimensions of the shade than I did anything else, and just gave up. The PNG set to 42" wide at 300 dpi, which is a strange request by GearShade's website because that's a 268 MP image size, but should do the trick. Since it's a PNG, I deleted the white background. Depending on your computer and how it interlaces displaying a PNG, this may come across as a black or gray background. But if I don't delete the white background, then it'll probably print as white on the shade. If you want that, let me know and I'll put the white back in.

Dropbox link to the actual file (I think any image hosting source is going to down-sample it to a lower resolution): LINK HERE.

EDIT: if anyone else wants/needs a different color, let me know. It's a piece of cake to switch that out.

Last edited:

Sponsored

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Best I could do.

Ford Bronco Who can I buy a beer that would turn this image into something useable? 1657486095457
We need to have some sort of giant forum-wide bet or something where the loser bet payoff is that they have to get a bimini shade with that as the image, and ride around with it for a year.

Matt13

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We need to have some sort of giant forum-wide bet or something where the loser bet payoff is that they have to get a bimini shade with that as the image, and ride around with it for a year.
No one with that image on their car would ever be called a loser.