Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve been on here for two years. Including every ridiculous statement from Ford, this is the craziest thing I’ve heard on this site! I think corrective eyewear is in order! Not even close to looking the same.
Sponsored

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I love my 2 door Bronco and have no need for 4 doors. I have run into something that does bug me. I'm driving a Non-Sas Badlands, I've had like 5 people ask if I've but a lift on it. Then talking to a guy a work it, who asked the same thing, I figured it out..... They think it's a Bronco Sport with a lift.....
It hit me when he said, " I've seen a bunch and didn't really like them, but with a lift they look good." I asked how many he has seen and he said, "Like 100" and as I walked by the truck in the dark, I can see the confusion. The 2 door Bronco does look a lot more like the Sport then the 4 door. Still Love my 2 door and think the 4 door looks like the Ford Flex with a lift.
Non-SAS just looks awful. Crazy how a few inches in lift makes all the difference in the world.

OP
OP
BottleShark

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same same.
Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift 20220407_145837

• Haha
Reactions: Jdc

Sponsored

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
TWINSIES! 🤯😜

Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift F741A31C-ED82-4A0E-869C-9A84A79A660F

Two71Broncos

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Person who cares nothing about Broncos making friendly conversation.
Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift 1657511462140

I just saw a Bronco in the parking lot how do you like yours?
Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift 1657511537830

Bronco6G “ expert “ standing next to their Bronco
Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift 1657511600049

Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift 1657511628383

BigGarnet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the First Gen Bronco and a 4 door '21 as well. I find your attitude ridiculous. Many Early Bronco purists think your Bronco is diluting the Bronco name, btw. You are a wet blanket at a picnic, or a rain cloud over an outdoor wedding with this thread.
Well said. That dude just has little man complex…bad.

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve had 3 people tell me nice jeep and I’m pretty sure they were being serious. Had a couple others joking. Had a couple people ask if it was the big bronco.

I can say I didn’t like how the sports looked until I got my bronco. Nowthe Sports have grown on me and I think those are a sharp looking suv.
My beloved 2 door FE and I have taken some heat public. A Jeep is a Jeep... Bronco is its own animlmal. We can coexist. Example of hate - I took a small load of scrap metal to the junkyard, the attendant flamed me because " Ford shouldn't be allowed to make a Jeep wannabe".

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve had 3 people tell me nice jeep and I’m pretty sure they were being serious. Had a couple others joking. Had a couple people ask if it was the big bronco.

I can say I didn’t like how the sports looked until I got my bronco. Nowthe Sports have grown on me and I think those are a sharp looking suv.
It isn’t a Jeep but it is a jeep.

Jason

Sponsored
OP
OP
BottleShark

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the First Gen Bronco and a 4 door '21 as well. I find your attitude ridiculous. Many Early Bronco purists think your Bronco is diluting the Bronco name, btw. You are a wet blanket at a picnic, or a rain cloud over an outdoor wedding with this thread.
Must have hit a nerve..... Can't even give people a joking hard time. Funny thing is, when people get defensive, it just make it even better. I don't aim to upset others, but it's kinda funny when I do. Look, we all know that without the 4 door bronco Ford wouldn't have build it at all. I bet 90% of truck are sold with 4 doors. Times have changed. Look how car companies don't make many cars anymore. So I thank you for taking the bullet and buying a 4 door Bronco so the 2 door can like on.
Ford Bronco First Negative of the 2 Door... looks like Bronco Sport with a lift 1657517919824

jimmy234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Must have hit a nerve..... Can't even give people a joking hard time. Funny thing is, when people get defensive, it just make it even better
You a cyclist? You're pretty good at backpedaling.

Your comments were dumb and needlessly divisive. Just own up to it.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love my 2 door Bronco and have no need for 4 doors. I have run into something that does bug me. I'm driving a Non-Sas Badlands, I've had like 5 people ask if I've but a lift on it. Then talking to a guy a work it, who asked the same thing, I figured it out..... They think it's a Bronco Sport with a lift.....
It hit me when he said, " I've seen a bunch and didn't really like them, but with a lift they look good." I asked how many he has seen and he said, "Like 100" and as I walked by the truck in the dark, I can see the confusion. The 2 door Bronco does look a lot more like the Sport then the 4 door. Still Love my 2 door and think the 4 door looks like the Ford Flex with a lift.

A long time ago I posted something very similar. I was at a Bronco event where they had a sport backed up to a Bronco. If it weren't for the spare tire hanging off the back, they look almost identical to the layman's eyes.

That was the point I realized how everyone can confuse it too And how sneaky (and genius) Ford marketing was with the sport. Had they released the Bronco 1st their Sport sales would have been less. Although there is still a market out there for a true Bronco sport, I also wish they had called it a different name. (Pinto would have been funny!)

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't read the whole thread, but lots of people don't care about vehicles and therefore can't tell the difference between many of them. Heck, when I was in my late teens / early 20s I went through about a half dozen sport bikes and my mom kept asking if I got a new one (which she would approve of) and I would tell her I just painted the one I had ;)
Sponsored

Reactions: Jdc