patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a day two (July 14, 2020) reservation holder and early (January 2021, re-ordered October 2021) order holder, I wanted to check on the status of my order, particularly whether it was "unscheduled clean" or "unscheduled balanced"

"Clean" means there is nothing preventing the order from being scheduled, ASSUMING the parts are expected to be on hand in that particular week. "Balanced" means the order will be pushed to the next model year.

I called, and told the rep, "I'm checking on the status of my Bronco order, and I have the Sales Code and Preview Order Number. I'd like to know if the current status is 'unscheduled clean' or 'unscheduled balanced'." I said nothing else, no emotion, no small talk, just let him do his job.

(NOTE: The Sales Code and Preview Order Number are on the Build Sheet you should have from your dealer. Providing this info rather than the Reservation Number seemed to convince him I was an informed customer, rather than a starry-eyed newbie. Whatever the reason, this call was blessedly devoid of marketing chit-chat.)

He quickly got back to me to report my status was "Unscheduled Clean." He confirmed that my original 1/21 order converted to "Unscheduled Balanced" once it was moved to a 2022 model.

I then asked about current constraints, and he confirmed the following, all considered Constraints as of today, July 12, 2022:

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

I then specifically enquired about the 7MT transmission, and he confirmed that is *not* a constraint.

I hope this is helpful to others!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice, I have 4 of 8. When do the order banks open for 2024? :)

Last edited:

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

S
As a day two (July 14, 2020) reservation holder and early (January 2021, re-ordered October 2021) order holder, I wanted to check on the status of my order, particularly whether it was "unscheduled clean" or "unscheduled balanced"

"Clean" means there is nothing preventing the order from being scheduled, ASSUMING the parts are expected to be on hand in that particular week. "Balanced" means the order will be pushed to the next model year.

I called, and told the rep, "I'm checking on the status of my Bronco order, and I have the Sales Code and Preview Order Number. I'd like to know if the current status is 'unscheduled clean' or 'unscheduled balanced'." I said nothing else, no emotion, no small talk, just let him do his job.

(NOTE: The Sales Code and Preview Order Number are on the Build Sheet you should have from your dealer. Providing this info rather than the Reservation Number seemed to convince him I was an informed customer, rather than a starry-eyed newbie. Whatever the reason, this call was blessedly devoid of marketing chit-chat.)

He quickly got back to me to report my status was "Unscheduled Clean." He confirmed that my original 1/21 order converted to "Unscheduled Balanced" once it was moved to a 2022 model.

I then asked about current constraints, and he confirmed the following, all considered Constraints as of today, July 12, 2022:

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper

I then specifically enquired about the 7MT transmission, and he confirmed that is *not* a constraint.

Sweet, I am down to 4 of 8 probably only another year ;-)

Sponsored

Saw4Fire

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Constraints as of today, July 12, 2022:

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper

Sadly, I hit on three of the constraints with my order (Badlands, 2-door, Hardtop). At least I missed the other four, I'm curious why a 2-door would be a constraint. The other two require specific parts. The seats have to slide forward on a 2-door, and it is a different back seat. Not sure what else would be causing it.

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do they tell the order is balanced out ? Is the dealer doing it ?

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting to see simply "Sasquatch", so front lockers only are restrained, but advanced 4wd is no longer a restraint?

Sponsored

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw on one of the Facebook groups someone was complaining they were told by the dealer their order didn’t balance and they were going to have to convert to 23. So this makes sense.

I fear a huge round of “my order didn’t balance so I’m jumping off this train” posts in the near future.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sadly, I hit on three of the constraints with my order (Badlands, 2-door, Hardtop). At least I missed the other four, I'm curious why a 2-door would be a constraint. The other two require specific parts. The seats have to slide forward on a 2-door, and it is a different back seat. Not sure what else would be causing it.
2 doors are constrained because all 2 doors are hard tops.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Interesting to see simply "Sasquatch", so front lockers only are restrained, but advanced 4wd is no longer a restraint?
its the wheels.... which come from China industrial park that was shut down for a couple of months. Its also what is holding up Braptor orders.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
3 of 8! looking good!
Sponsored