Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Could be why I keep getting pushed back on my build date, I have 6 of them lol. oh well, I will just keep waiting

Jeff_Bronco

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sadly, I hit on three of the constraints with my order (Badlands, 2-door, Hardtop). At least I missed the other four, I'm curious why a 2-door would be a constraint. The other two require specific parts. The seats have to slide forward on a 2-door, and it is a different back seat. Not sure what else would be causing it.
The hard top restriction is for the 4-door since the 2-door can only come with it.

I'm surprised that the tow package is not on the list.

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To add to the 'clean vs balanced', I have 3 orders, all the same, 1 reservation the other 2 'walkins'. All 3 are 'clean', however I'm a little hesitant to believe I'll be getting a MY 22, particularly for my reservation. I'm a late reservation holder at Stephens in WV, and I'm near the bottom of their list of 230 or so orders. They're allocations were slashed this year so that's why i'm surprised that it's marked as clean....we'll see.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ouch. Thanks for the info. I’m rolling 5 deep on this one.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. You win a free lesson in patience and delayed gratification.

"delayed gratification".........anyone on their office computer willing to Google that?

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can I ask why 3 different Broncos?
My reservation is at the back of the line with a dealer who has 200+ orders in front of me and that dealer had their 22 allocations drastically cut. I put in a couple walk in orders just fo the heck of it to see if I could get one sooner.

Bingham23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just called and went through the same dialogue to get the answer of "Unscheduled clean". However, are there any options that would cause any build to be "Unscheduled balanced" with ~4 months of MY22 production left? Seems premature for Ford Marketing to be telling people they have already been pushed to MY23.

Also, the rep that I spoke with had to go looking for the constraint list (put me on hold) and made sure to let me know that it was not the most "current" list and was from "earlier in the year". Same list as OP with the addition of the tow package

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was recently scheduled so less of a concern now, of that list I have 2DR (and Hard top), Squach and Mod Bumper

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just called and went through the same dialogue to get the answer of "Unscheduled clean". However, are there any options that would cause any build to be "Unscheduled balanced" with ~4 months of MY22 production left? Seems premature for Ford Marketing to be telling people they have already been pushed to MY23.

Also, the rep that I spoke with had to go looking for the constraint list (put me on hold) and made sure to let me know that it was not the most "current" list and was from "earlier in the year". Same list as OP with the addition of the tow package
This sounds more encouraging!

ared77

Outer Banks
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '74 Bronco, '22 Outer Banks on order!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Blackcat, I'm a day two reservation holder who got switched to a '22. My dealership is also Stephens so my question is "do I just call John and ask him where I stand on the list of waiting Bronco orders?"
Sponsored