First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A vehicle showing up and no one at the whole dealership not knowing it’s coming is BS. They are invoiced well before it shows up. The salesman you’re asking may not have a clue but someone knows.

Information in delarships are siloed. Used car sales guys don’t know what the new car guys know and neither know what the internet guys know.

Another way you guys can track is by watching your dealers inventory. My dealer shows 2 in transit.
Sorry that you feel my post is BS.

Regardless, I observed multiple Performance Vehicles being delivered this week and was able to look up the current VVR/OASIS. Still showing status' of "Produced" with no indication of "In Transit". No Silo, just the General Manager who knows and approves all.

Once again, Invoice does not mean "In Transit". The Invoice Date is plainly on the bottom of the Monroney Sticker which is generated just prior to the vehicle going into Production. The Invoice does not change the Order Status, the Regional Manager and the Manufacturing Plant does.

I won't say where I heard that Bronco Raptors "may" have shipped yesterday, but I will say I hope mine is one of them. Again, production and delivery are moving along ahead of data tracking, which is currently behind the curve. This should be an exciting observation to all.

Take it all with a grain of salt, Archie. We'll see in a week or two. ;)

Last edited:

MikeyM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 King Ranch Carli 3.5" & 37s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer just called and said my vehicle showed complete, estimated to dealer 7/18-24.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got a random update yesterday from my dealer referring to a July 8th info release they’re supposed to be getting from Ford on what exactly their dealership should expect on their BRaptor builds. Says it regards their allocations for both GT and non-GT build status’s and possibly timelines.
Any word back on this? Anyone hear anything from their dealer on this?

MikeyM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 King Ranch Carli 3.5" & 37s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sorry that you feel my post is BS.

Regardless, I observed multiple Performance Vehicles being delivered this week and was able to look up the current VVR/OASIS. Still showing status' of "Produced" with no indication of "In Transit". No Silo, just the General Manager who knows and approves all.

Once again, Invoice does not mean "In Transit". The Invoice Date is plainly on the bottom of the Monroney Sticker which is generated just prior to the vehicle going into Production. The Invoice does not change the Order Status, the Regional Manager and the Manufacturing Plant does.

I won't say where I heard that Bronco Raptors "may" have shipped yesterday, but I will say I hope mine is one of them. Again, production and delivery are moving along ahead of data tracking, which is currently behind the curve. This should be an exciting observation to all.

Take it all with a grain of salt, Archie. We'll see in a week or two. ;)

I didn't mean to imply that your Post is BS. I'm calling BS on a vehicle arriving to the surprise of the dealership as a whole. I didn't say invoice meant in transit. I said "Aren’t invoices well before the unit ships". Hence once the dealership receives the invoice they should know the vehicle is coming and shouldn't be surprised when it does.
Hey that's my Eruption Green you're posting!
congrats!

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Spoke to my dealer this morning...he received a call yesterday from the regional Ford rep to confirm the two BRaptor orders/allocations at the dealership, one of which is mine. It looks like BRaptor scheduling will resume next week. If nothing changes between now and next Thursday (yes, an eternity, anything could happen) I hope to get a VIN then...we'll see!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Spoke to my dealer this morning...he received a call yesterday from the regional Ford rep to confirm the two BRaptor orders/allocations at the dealership, one of which is mine. It looks like BRaptor scheduling will resume next week. If nothing changes between now and next Thursday (yes, an eternity, anything could happen) I hope to get a VIN then...we'll see!
Good luck to you.

And this sounds like maybe the whatever the logjam is is improving hopefully. (knock on wood)

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I hope you are right.

My dealership has 2 GTs and 5 allocations and no one has been scheduled.

I asked them 2 days ago if they have receive any communications whatsoever from Ford about the Warthog and they said no.

Sponsored