I'm unscheduled-clean for the last few months with 7 of the constraints :-(

BADLANDS
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

Although I would love the mod painted top.....I don't want to risk losing features like the thermostat on the knobs which was removed this year....seems like 12" screens are going out more frequently now...
Sponsored

TCFATL

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a day two (July 14, 2020) reservation holder and early (January 2021, re-ordered October 2021) order holder, I wanted to check on the status of my order, particularly whether it was "unscheduled clean" or "unscheduled balanced"

"Clean" means there is nothing preventing the order from being scheduled, ASSUMING the parts are expected to be on hand in that particular week. "Balanced" means the order will be pushed to the next model year.

I called, and told the rep, "I'm checking on the status of my Bronco order, and I have the Sales Code and Preview Order Number. I'd like to know if the current status is 'unscheduled clean' or 'unscheduled balanced'." I said nothing else, no emotion, no small talk, just let him do his job.

(NOTE: The Sales Code and Preview Order Number are on the Build Sheet you should have from your dealer. Providing this info rather than the Reservation Number seemed to convince him I was an informed customer, rather than a starry-eyed newbie. Whatever the reason, this call was blessedly devoid of marketing chit-chat.)

He quickly got back to me to report my status was "Unscheduled Clean." He confirmed that my original 1/21 order converted to "Unscheduled Balanced" once it was moved to a 2022 model.

I then asked about current constraints, and he confirmed the following, all considered Constraints as of today, July 12, 2022:

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

I then specifically enquired about the 7MT transmission, and he confirmed that is *not* a constraint.

I hope this is helpful to others!
I am Badlands, 2.7, Sasquatch, Lux, Tow and Modular ā€¦ Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate ā€¦

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a BD SAS with the mod bumper, 2.7 for my son that just changed to In Production today. Hoping that is a good sign. July 2020 reservation.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw on one of the Facebook groups someone was complaining they were told by the dealer their order didnā€™t balance and they were going to have to convert to 23. So this makes sense.

I fear a huge round of ā€œmy order didnā€™t balance so Iā€™m jumping off this trainā€ posts in the near future.
Iā€™ll keep my order but I need a new vehicle soon. Not a great position to be in.

ScorpydJim

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500 ram trx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a day two (July 14, 2020) reservation holder and early (January 2021, re-ordered October 2021) order holder, I wanted to check on the status of my order, particularly whether it was "unscheduled clean" or "unscheduled balanced"

"Clean" means there is nothing preventing the order from being scheduled, ASSUMING the parts are expected to be on hand in that particular week. "Balanced" means the order will be pushed to the next model year.

I called, and told the rep, "I'm checking on the status of my Bronco order, and I have the Sales Code and Preview Order Number. I'd like to know if the current status is 'unscheduled clean' or 'unscheduled balanced'." I said nothing else, no emotion, no small talk, just let him do his job.

(NOTE: The Sales Code and Preview Order Number are on the Build Sheet you should have from your dealer. Providing this info rather than the Reservation Number seemed to convince him I was an informed customer, rather than a starry-eyed newbie. Whatever the reason, this call was blessedly devoid of marketing chit-chat.)

He quickly got back to me to report my status was "Unscheduled Clean." He confirmed that my original 1/21 order converted to "Unscheduled Balanced" once it was moved to a 2022 model.

I then asked about current constraints, and he confirmed the following, all considered Constraints as of today, July 12, 2022:

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

I then specifically enquired about the 7MT transmission, and he confirmed that is *not* a constraint.

Yep, thatā€™s me! 2 dr BL 2.7-Squatch-Lux-mod-tow canā€™t get much worse!

Sponsored

Jimmiee

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Reservation was 7-24 2020.
The order changed to 2022 on 3-6-2021

I had all the constraints:
BADLANDS
2 DoorHardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Leather Seats
Modular Bumper
Tow Package
Plastic Film

After I received the Email from Ford around March I dropped the following:

Tow Package
Modular Bumper
Protective Film

I then got a build date of June 17
Blend Date of 6-07
Build Date 6-23
And I just picked up my Bronco on 7-8, last Friday

Ford Bronco CURRENT CONSTRAINTS (July 12, 2022) and Customer Phone Line Tips Jims

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

7 of the 8. Looks like a long wait! ā˜¹

brucehawk14

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek/ 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

4 of 8. I can see mine as scheduled unclean because my wife works at a dealer. So she can see my order. Mines a 2 door Blackdiamond with the modular bumper and 2.7. I wonder if I van change that though

brantleybryant789

Badlands
First Name
Brantley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

5 of 7 šŸ˜…
Not much changed

schlava

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250; 2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It blows my mind. I have a two door on order. I believe form ford you can order a soft top as an accessory. How can they not just make it an option to replace the hard top? @Ford wtf???????

Sponsored

JBTHERAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 Highlander, ā€˜15 Taurus, ā€˜18 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
HTF can the tow package still be a constraint? Computer chip that runs the electronics?

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice, I have 4 of 7. When do the order banks open for 2024? :)
I have 8 outta 9 on that list! 2026 Bronco sounds pretty good right now, huh?
Sponsored