Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger
Any chance you could pop an updated version of "the list" into this thread? I've been trying to document my number by month to track movement. I know it likely hasn't changed much due to the extremely low allocations, but we don't have any visibility into cancelled orders that may push us up some. It's the little things at this point...
Thanks in advance!
We really haven't seen anything since our last post. I should have an allocation update this week though.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was under the impression that price protection continued through 2023, but I could be wrong.
My order doesn't qualify for price protection, it was after 3/19/2021.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Zach, thanks for the update! As for now, Iā€™m throughly enjoying my allocation supporting Badlands Bronco Sport. Seems difficult to know what Ford is really thinking. In any case, thanks for the great deal on the Sport to fill the gap while I wait.

Sponsored

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
I emailed Hunter about a week and half ago to change the color on my reservation. He said they got 3 in last month and didnā€™t expect many more anytime soon. july 15th reservation and around # 70 on Granger list in May. Hunter said it is very unlikely I will get 2022 Bronco by the end of the year. Itā€™s great Granger is getting more allocations but it means nothing if Ford canā€™t complete and ship trucks to the dealers. Ford customer service is saying most reservations should be built by the end of the year which is an ongoing lie. An updated list from Granger isnā€™t going to mean much if Ford canā€™t get complete builds out.

BadazzBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tamar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We really haven't seen anything since our last post. I should have an allocation update this week though.
@Zach@Granger I have never been a patient woman...however, your updates, calm my nerves even when they are literally "no updates on the update"

Thanks

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford customer service is saying most reservations should be built by the end of the year which is an ongoing lie.
Pretty sure that Ford does not consider the backlog at the big 3 to be included in the ā€œmost reservationsā€.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger how will you be pricing 2023 Bronco's for walk in's? My neighbor wants to order one once the order banks open with Granger. Also, have you heard anything about the painted black MOD tops from the factory or the accessory channel? Is Ford allowing us to 99 our orders? At this point I want to 99 my order so that I dont get a 2022 this late, I would rather get a 2023.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger how will you be pricing 2023 Bronco's for walk in's? My neighbor wants to order one once the order banks open with Granger. Also, have you heard anything about the painted black MOD tops from the factory or the accessory channel? Is Ford allowing us to 99 our orders? At this point I want to 99 my order so that I dont get a 2022 this late, I would rather get a 2023.
Before we make a decision on this. I want to see how the allocation piece plays out. I don't believe you can go to a 99 again this late in the game.

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Zach@Granger, any word on allocation for July?

darcivic00si

Everglades
First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Just checked the backdoor link and it just updated right now to scheduled 8/29/22 for my Everglades from Granger. Original reservation date 10/1/20. About 229 on their latest list. So excited! Started to lose hope and I actually put a deposit on a Gladiator last week that's in transit to my local dealer, but will cancel that for my Bronco for sure!

Ford Bronco Granger Order Question Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 5.10.59 PM

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just checked the backdoor link and it just updated right now to scheduled 8/29/22 for my Everglades from Granger. Original reservation date 10/1/20. About 229 on their latest list. So excited! Started to lose hope and I actually put a deposit on a Gladiator last week that's in transit to my local dealer, but will cancel that for my Bronco for sure!

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 5.10.59 PM.png
Woohoo! Good for you! I'm a 10/1 at Granger as well. There is hope!

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Granger Order Question Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 5.10.59 PM
Congratulations! Iā€™m stoked for you. Best of luck with the remaining process.

No shade on your party, but Ford is killinā€™ me. I must admit my frustration as Iā€™ve been in the top 20 for many manyā€¦many months. Now 11th but as we all know itā€™s not about the reservation order date or place in line, itā€™s about what Ford ā€œcan buildā€ + allocation. 2Door woes. Hereā€™s to stating positive! šŸ¤˜
Sponsored