First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They really need to drop Cactus Grey in 23. Color is becoming overkill with how many are on the road lol switch it up Ford, they are putting that color on every vehicle being released it seems. Same with Area 51, drop it for something fresh.
Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dropping the popular colors but keeping the iconic silver which is the least chosen from both years lol. Doesn't surprise me one bit lol.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
No salt grain taking here, I think this is probably what the color palette is going to be, the site correctly predicted Terrain, Code Orange, and Robin's Egg Blue so far.

Since Robin's Egg is confirmed, it makes sense to remove Area 51 since having two light blue gloss colors doesn't make a ton of sense, but they might've added Lead Foot Grey to compensate for a darker gloss grey since Cactus Grey has been such a popular shade.

I don't think Hot Pepper Red getting axed surprises anyone, that was nobody's favorite color.

I'm sad to see Cyber Orange go, but it makes sense if they're bringing in such a similar color in Yellowstone, that it doubles as a Heritage color makes it more useful. I'm guessing Race Red, Yellowstone, Eruption Green, Robin's Egg, and Cactus Grey are going to be the premier colors for the Heritage Edition, if not the only colors you can get it in a la the Everglades.

Interested in seeing what Peak Metallic Blue looks like, I recall seeing a leaked photo which looked remarkably similar to Velocity Blue. I'm personally hoping Ford throws in a Gloss Navy somewhere down the line, it looks proper on 1st gens.

navy-blue-1969-ford-bronco-stands-tall-and-vintage-on-fuel-wheels-can-be-had_13.jpg

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I performed a simple google search trying to find model year 23 colors and stumbled upon this touch up paint website:

https://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/ford/2023/bronco/

From the colors listed it seems credible. I’m a bit disappointed at the lack of fun new options (TOTALLY BUMMED THERE ISNT A REAL ORANGE FOR ANOTHER YEAR. GIVE US COMPETITION ORANGE/ CALYPSO CORAL ALREADY).

Also, it seems off that Hot Pepper Red wouldn’t be offered for a second year. Area 51 is missing as well.

SUMMARY:

Fighter Jet Gray = Cactus Gray

Robins Egg Blue = new “classic” trim we’ve seen spy photos of [see photos]

Peak Blue Metallic = new mystery blue/turquoise color?

Yellowstone = Cyber Orange?

Eruption Green Metallic

Code Orange

Race Red

Terrain
= New color exclusive to the Everglades trim?

Lead Foot Gray = new color for bronco that we’ve seen on the GT350 before

Velocity Blue

Iconic Silver Metallic

What are your thoughts? Do we think this is the final color lineup? Have I been totally duped by a random touch up paint website?
Love lead foot had it on my 2018 F150

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I performed a simple google search trying to find model year 23 colors and stumbled upon this touch up paint website:

https://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/ford/2023/bronco/

From the colors listed it seems credible. I’m a bit disappointed at the lack of fun new options (TOTALLY BUMMED THERE ISNT A REAL ORANGE FOR ANOTHER YEAR. GIVE US COMPETITION ORANGE/ CALYPSO CORAL ALREADY).

Also, it seems off that Hot Pepper Red wouldn’t be offered for a second year. Area 51 is missing as well.

SUMMARY:

Fighter Jet Gray = Cactus Gray

Robins Egg Blue = new “classic” trim we’ve seen spy photos of [see photos]

Peak Blue Metallic = new mystery blue/turquoise color?

Yellowstone = Cyber Orange?

Eruption Green Metallic

Code Orange

Race Red

Terrain
= New color exclusive to the Everglades trim?

Lead Foot Gray = new color for bronco that we’ve seen on the GT350 before

Velocity Blue

Iconic Silver Metallic

What are your thoughts? Do we think this is the final color lineup? Have I been totally duped by a random touch up paint website?
I’ll be bummed if they get rid of Hot Pepper Red. I was initially Rapid Red, lost out on that color, now HPR?!?!? Is there a color people want to go away? Just let me know, I’ll pick that for my next color 🤣

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They really need to drop Cactus Grey in 23. Color is becoming overkill with how many are on the road lol switch it up Ford, they are putting that color on every vehicle being released it seems. Same with Area 51, drop it for something fresh.
Unfortunately Ford does that with most of their colors. They need to take a page from Jeeps playbook and offer some Bronco only exclusive colors. Without having to buy a trim level that is $55k+.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lead foot is my speed. Really liked that on the other Ford models. I should put my 2025 order in now...
I'd be all in on lead foot if they offer it. I was looking at the 2023 Ranger colors and they have it listed there as well. So maybe.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Weird thing is they don't have white listed. Has a manufacturer ever not produced a white model??

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea so apparently they are discontinuing Oxford White (glad I got mine in 😏) and Shadow Black …

Sponsored

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is "Lead Foot Grey" just a different name for "Carbonized Grey Metallic"? Or are they different colors?

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Robin Egg would be cool, but still interested in seeing how it turns out on a 6gen. I'd take Leadfoot any day. One of the best colors IMO and get compliments on it on my F150 all the time.
Sponsored