Sponsored

4/18/22 Build Week Group.

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just got my email that my Bronco is built waiting on shipment. Estimated time to arrive at dealer is July 29 to August 4. I have heard some of y’all have waited longer so not sure how hopeful I should be of getting it this month.
Really glad to hear someone with a Wildtrack Lux got their build complete. Keep us posted on how long it takes to get to TX. You are about an hour away from me. I'm still playing the waiting for build complete game.
Sponsored

pearlsnap

Wildtrak
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I asked my dealer if they would give me the rail car number so I could track it when it ships. They said:

I just double checked with my managers because I have not heard of us knowing the rail car number. They said that we are not sent that information. All we know is if it is in transit or not. We only know they are close once they arrive at the Mesquite rail yard.
What can I reply to them to let them know where to look up the information?

Blue22Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I asked my dealer if they would give me the rail car number so I could track it when it ships. They said:

What can I reply to them to let them know where to look up the information?
This information is posted elsewhere on this site...

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If your dealer won't give you the rail car number, you may be able to get it from Ford chat.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If your dealer won't give you the rail car number, you may be able to get it from Ford chat.
i got mine from ford (can't recall if it was chat or the phone #)

Sponsored

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got the Built email 7/13 and was expecting to wait for a week at least, but got my "'It's on the way" email today 7/14! The estimated delivery is 7/25-8/1.
Have you gotten any update?? @obx_rick
I am assuming that ours will take a similar route from MAP to NC.

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the Built email 7/13 and was expecting to wait for a week at least, but got my "'It's on the way" email today 7/14! The estimated delivery is 7/25-8/1.
Wait, you got a Built email yesterday and then today you get a shipped email?! If only 99% of this forum was that lucky. Been sitting on a built email for 2 weeks now and know that it could be several months before I hear anything more

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco arrived at my dealer on Tuesday this week!

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wait, you got a Built email yesterday and then today you get a shipped email?! If only 99% of this forum was that lucky. Been sitting on a built email for 2 weeks now and know that it could be several months before I hear anything more
Yeah! I was COMPLETELY shocked too.
I texted my sales guy this morning and he just sent me a pic/screenshot of the rail car info too. Here I go down that rabbit hole of updating constantly!

Sponsored

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hah. I never did get anyone to activate my FordPass before it was delivered!

Jbald

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2012 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you see where it is located at?
Ya. It was just moved today from Woodhaven, MI (Ford stamping plant) to Wayne,MI (MAP). Also, ordertracker changed from in production to awaiting shipment. Hoping within the next few months I'll be seeing it

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received a Ford Pass (app) notification early this morning saying that my Activation was denied. I tried activating my vehicle a few weeks ago and nothing ever happened. I was hoping that the message this morning meant that someone was in my vehicle and denied the activation.
Then a couple of hours ago I got a message from my dealer that my vehicle has been placed in “released” status. They say that it should be one of the next few vehicles they receive (usually only takes a day or two to deliver vehicles to my dealership in MD). They did not say it has been shipped yet. I checked the order trackers and it also doesn’t show shipment yet.

StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received a Ford Pass (app) notification early this morning saying that my Activation was denied. I tried activating my vehicle a few weeks ago and nothing ever happened. I was hoping that the message this morning meant that someone was in my vehicle and denied the activation.
Then a couple of hours ago I got a message from my dealer that my vehicle has been placed in “released” status. They say that it should be one of the next few vehicles they receive (usually only takes a day or two to deliver vehicles to my dealership in MD). They did not say it has been shipped yet. I checked the order trackers and it also doesn’t show shipment yet.
Does it show built though?
Sponsored