Sponsored

Badlands Non-SAS - Your Thoughts & Pics?

SpartanRolex

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My biggest ordering struggle (like many others have) is SAS or Non-SAS, especially since I’ll already be getting the 33’s with my Badlands order. For those Badlands owners with Non-SAS have you found you’re satisfied with the Non-SAS? I’ve seen the Badlands SAS in person, but still haven’t seen a Badlands Non-SAS in person to gauge actual wheel/tire size.

I’d love to hear your thoughts with pics of your Non-SAS Badlands. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love mine. Myself, it’s a daily driver that I will take off road a 5-10 times a year. So the MPG hit isn’t worth it. I also don’t care about showing off, never been into driving big lifted vehicles so I look cool (maybe because I’m not cool lol). I will say, Sas does look good on the 4 door, but 4 doors aren’t really Broncos 🤣🤣
Ford Bronco Badlands Non-SAS - Your Thoughts & Pics? 25A693A4-C48F-49F0-8245-D4D3A4506815

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i have a non sas and i wouldnt have it any other way. Car is still massively high up and the tires are bigger than you could need.

I feel like ford oversold the sasquatch. I think all broncos other than the base should come with these 33's.

I test drove a sas before i got my bronco and it was too hard getting into the car (5 foot 7). Even with the non sas i still have to "slide" out a bit even with the IAG steps.

With sas and a 2 door it would be impossible for anybody under 6 feet to get into the back without massive problems

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sasquatch is well worth it. It drives great, not a big MPG hit, but better clearance and looks significantly better.
Is yours a badlands?

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry OP for going off topic, did you fender delete?
Yes. I love the look. I mainly got it at first because the fenders would get scratch-up.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. I love the look. I mainly got it at first because the fenders would get scratch-up.
Seems like it would beat the crap out of the side of the Bronco on dirt roads.

Sponsored

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Decent picture of a non-sas badlands on the Left and my Sas Badlands on the Right. Really not a major difference but it is a small lift and bigger tires from the factory with a warranty so that's the benefit of adding the sasquatch pkg.
Ford Bronco Badlands Non-SAS - Your Thoughts & Pics? 277707866_3304490379780269_6450406584799446829_n

ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i have a badlands 4 door with 33s. I have also had a squatched 2 door outerbanks. The plan was to keep my badlands for about 6 months and when the 2 door came in i would sell the badlands and keep the 2 door. Well sure enough 6 months came, and i went and picked up the squatched 2 door. The ride back is about 40 miles. At the 20 mile mark i had already changed my mind. The 35s were loud. The ride was night and day difference. Now without a doubt, the squatched 2 door is a looker. But for a daily driver there was no comparison. Im also probably in the minority, but i love the soft top too. Its so easy to go back and forth between top on and topless.

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Completely happy with my 4 door standard Badlands. I went to the Off Rodeo in Moab last fall and chose the Badlands with 33s just to see how it would do. It handled everything the ones with Sas did and that is more than I will ever need. I actually like the look of the 33s rather than the wider flares of the Sas. I also was not a fan of the Sas wheels and tires.

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is great to hear. I’ve been going back and forth on the BL sas, Vs non sas. Pretty sure it’s going to be the non with the optional wheels (not a fan of the stock wheels) thanks for the input.
Sponsored