First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just saw this at paintscratch.com... colors look whack but there's a lot of them (21)...
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The one above is probably more far fetched than the other one. No way there will be that many color choices.

Flight blue. Pass. Way too dark.

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco colors revealed by touch up paint site B0AC92EF-D8EF-4B89-ACE6-C8F0E5FFC65C

Lucid red looks like rapid red

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco colors revealed by touch up paint site 4292CEB2-FCD9-4C34-B2CC-9B1F5C6C6282

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what does that mean for my hope that Desert Sand (terrain) ends up being offered on the black diamond in MY 2023?
Dunno. I want that it on my next BL but not willing to take the risk of having that severely delay it getting scheduled especially since my only naughty is BL. Theoretically, if it was offered, you got scheduled with another color, you could change to DS up to a few days prior to build and it getā€™s built. The other possibility is they donā€™t allow the change, delay it or push your build date. Ford has been sending warnings on the EG with DS for many weeks so I would think we would know if itā€™s going to be an issue early on and not a last minute surprise.

Sponsored

Mark T

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This has all been known for a long time. There are other threads on this. Robins egg has already been shown in teasers. Yellowstone is another heritage color. Cactus gray has not been replaced, itā€™s callled jet fighter gray on the mustang. Same color. White and black arenā€™t going anywhere.
Isnā€™t Fighter Jet Gray a bit darker?

Mark T

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No. Itā€™s the exact same color.
I just found some pics of FJ gray Mustangs. Sure enough. That color can look pretty different under different lighting. But it seems silly to call it different names.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just found some pics of FJ gray Mustangs. Sure enough. That color can look pretty different under different lighting. But it seems silly to call it different names.
Itā€™s actually pretty common thing for Ford to do.

Sponsored

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw on The Fast Laneā€™s pre-review of the 2023 Raptor R today that one of the available colors is Antimater Blue (the one he previewed). Wonder if that means it will be back for the Bronco as well in 2023?

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is terrain/desert sand a confirmed color for 23 (or do we have good reason to believe it's a likely color)?
If so do we know on which trim(s) it will be available?
I ran a search to try to figure this out for myself, but I can't seem to find much info.

This thread is hilarious. Didn't hit the "News" section last week when the pallet was referenced, shown and linked to twice in different threads. Today: it's new news!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/my22-color-options-thread.21675/page-9#post-1491344

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/eruption-green-bronco-club.22236/page-138#post-1488193

HPR was a 2019 Ranger "launch color" that was very poorly received (youtube the launch videos and their little parking lot showing off, most are HPR).

It was unusual at best to revive a 3 year old "dead color" for Bronco. Egg on my face as I called it out as ugly (which it is on Ranger and maverick) but on bronco it's pretty nice.

That being said, Ford rotates tri-coat paints every 2-3 years, alternating one in or out per year so it's always in flux and as Rapid Red "died" in 2021 it made sense to pull in a "1-year-special" paint to get Ford back on their normal paint rotation for tri-coats.

Enjoy your rare color! (Just don't try to color match it)

Terrain was always constrained to only being sprayed at the same time as they sprayed Terrain for the SPLASH! Rangers. And that was always designed as a Q4 2022 release. That Everglades Bronco comes in Terrain, they would always get painted together.

There does not seem to be any issue with Terrain being a "late availability" Q4 color. It also does not seem to be an issue for EG, just that they can rotate in a common color for the late availability color if you like. This might be a stretch, but perhaps Ford's color & material team chose EG as the "core" color that Everglades would come in. It is better than apartment grade off-white (Terrain) for many people.

(Desert sand looks by paint code to be Terrain)

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/thre...nnounced-snow-forest-and-sand-editions.17678/

GrayEagleRider

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler (YJ) Subaru legacy KTM 690 Enduro R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I havenā€™t read all the pages in this thread so this may have been coveredā€¦

but looks like A51 and peak blue metallic have same color codes. Anyone else notice this?

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw on The Fast Laneā€™s pre-review of the 2023 Raptor R today that one of the available colors is Antimater Blue (the one he previewed). Wonder if that means it will be back for the Bronco as well in 2023?
If they axe HPR for 23 and bring back Anitmatter Blue, I'd be fine with that.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they axe HPR for 23 and bring back Anitmatter Blue, I'd be fine with that.
I would too, but I saw HPR in person on a Bronco the other day and I really like it.
Sponsored