Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going with the gray top, which should have the T-top style panels (i hope), it's also the cheapest ($700) route and if i decide i want it in black, i can then Rhino it
Yeah, 4-door has three removable panels and 2-door has two

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
According to Ford website today, for the 2 door: MIC top in Carbonized Gray is the only top available for Trims up thru Black Diamond.
If Ford does this, I'm probably a no-go. Not that the MIC Grey isn't functional - I just don't do business with companies who do totally stupid shit & piss me off

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why is "grey" the standard? Some body colors just won't look good matched with grey, better with either black or white. Right, get you to purchase...

Sponsored

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why is "grey" the standard? Some body colors just won't look good matched with grey, better with either black or white. Right, get you to purchase...
I'm not thrilled about some of it either, but every manufacturer does this. It's not like Ford is the only one playing the games with packages and options. I want a different grille than what comes on the trim I'm planning to order. I can't imagine that a dealer wouldn't order a black top a la carte for you. The price might be shocking, but the option has to be there. Otherwise, what would you do if one gets trashed and needs to be replaced?

I'm not too worried about the tops because I saw the cactus grey with grey MIC top in person and it looks great. Cactus is what my wife wants and it looks great.

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What we need to do is start threads for regional swaps. If someone in Denver wanted a black top, and someone ordering a Wildtrak wanted the grey for some reason, let them get together and work out the purchases and a price for the swap. Like Tinder for grilles, options, and accessories. :LOL:

BerserkerDin

Black Diamond
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bishi
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was getting the 4-dor carbonized gray Black diamond. It comes with the black door handles, black flares..The Black modular hard top is all is all i need to be completely happy with my build/price. Anyone know if there will be a Black option for the black diamonds?

TurboS957

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Color matched hard top seems like a must have option.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If Ford does this, I'm probably a no-go. Not that the MIC Grey isn't functional - I just don't do business with companies who do totally stupid shit & piss me off
I hear you, that is what the Ford site says.

Top colors have made my choice for the soft top much easier! Luckily I wanted a 4 dr soft top from the beginning so no biggie for me.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was getting the 4-dor carbonized gray Black diamond. It comes with the black door handles, black flares..The Black modular hard top is all is all i need to be completely happy with my build/price. Anyone know if there will be a Black option for the black diamonds?
Nope, just the gray MIC.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yes that's available for the 4 door black Diamond according to website today

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I still see carbonized gray for the hard top. The soft top has they black option.
I was responding to question about the 4 door, bottom right shows modular painted hard top as option for 4 door
Sponsored