First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered and waited after paying the insane markup. Now I'm told my Bronco was totaled in transport and my order is cancelled. My expectation was that I would just be waiting for Ford to immediately rebuild it but that's nit the case. Im told I can get back at the end of the line and place an order begining in August for the 2023 model. For me this was more than a car. Myb11 year old daughter and I picked it out along with all the options. We have already ordered custom.decals and badges. This was a bonding experience for us that was going to continue to bond us for years to come, even through her impending difficult teen years. Ford for me was more than a car company. The Bronco was more than a car. We are fans. It would be like calling the Yankees just a baseball team or the White House just a building. When things like this happen to the little guy...to your fans...you should MAKE IR RIGHT FORD! You shouldn't do nothing. You should bend over backwards to make it right. The whole experience is sad. It's sad to see what Ford has become as a company. I wish I felt like Ford cared about their fans. You can't even contact the heads of the corporation. Not through email and not by phone. The people running the company have no ability to even know there's so many fans like me out there that they need to make it right for.
Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thats horrible and shame on ford but at same time common. I will say it again. There is no longer such thing as customer service. We are heads of cattle and treated as such. The very few mom and pop stores are only place to find customer service.

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I assume you are getting your money back? If you are willing to pay a mark up, Broncos are certainly available out there. I see them on Carvana. I also have been seeing a fair amount of them on Bring A Trailer on line auction. Saw a 4 door Badlands sell for 61K. Some 2 doors selling for around 50K. If I were looking for one I'd personally check out Bring A Trailer.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here. Mustang and Ranger...I was a huge fan. I was hoping to trade my jeeps in for Broncos...Now 2 years later I got another jeep and still patiently waiting for my one Bronco to arrive, while I see them everywhere in my neighborhood.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry to hear this. Although, the Yankees are just a baseball team. ;)

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should be a priority code authorized by Ford to fix this.

Sponsored

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Yankees *are* just a team. The White House *is* just a building. Ford *is not* more than just a car company.

In situations like this I have a saying, I like to remind myself: "Never love something that can't love you back." Not that I'm perfect at following that advice. :)

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered and waited after paying the insane markup. Now I'm told my Bronco was totaled in transport and my order is cancelled. My expectation was that I would just be waiting for Ford to immediately rebuild it but that's nit the case. Im told I can get back at the end of the line and place an order begining in August for the 2023 model. For me this was more than a car. Myb11 year old daughter and I picked it out along with all the options. We have already ordered custom.decals and badges. This was a bonding experience for us that was going to continue to bond us for years to come, even through her impending difficult teen years. Ford for me was more than a car company. The Bronco was more than a car. We are fans. It would be like calling the Yankees just a baseball team or the White House just a building. When things like this happen to the little guy...to your fans...you should MAKE IR RIGHT FORD! You shouldn't do nothing. You should bend over backwards to make it right. The whole experience is sad. It's sad to see what Ford has become as a company. I wish I felt like Ford cared about their fans. You can't even contact the heads of the corporation. Not through email and not by phone. The people running the company have no ability to even know there's so many fans like me out there that they need to make it right for.
You've already paid for your Bronco? Did you buy it from a Dealership? And you paid ADMs too? And your Bronco was totaled in transit and the dealership isn't scrambling to replace it or return your money?

See, that last question is a big deal. Because no dealership is going to take your money and NOT give you a car. One way or another.

Ford Bronco Never received my Bronco theres-an-aroma-stinks

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Should be a priority code authorized by Ford to fix this.
^^^ This is usually what Ford does in this situation, it would be a MY23 order when you can put them in with an elevated priority set by Ford for the dealer.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You've already paid for your Bronco? Did you buy it from a Dealership? And you paid ADMs too? And your Bronco was totaled in transit and the dealership isn't scrambling to replace it or return your money?

See, that last question is a big deal. Because no dealership is going to take your money and NOT give you a car. One way or another.

Ford Bronco Never received my Bronco theres-an-aroma-stinks
Where in his post did he say he never got his money back???

As a side note, I'm sure the OP meant he agreed to pay a markup.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.