Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where in his post did he say he never got his money back???

As a side note, I'm sure the OP meant he agreed to pay a markup.
Where in his post does he say he got his money back???

Based on the tone of the post, if he had gotten his money back he would have said so. Context clues, ftw.
Sponsored

Last edited:

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Based on the tone of the post, if he had gotten his money back he would have said so. Context clues, ftw.
No actually. Thats a big assumption on your part. His tone was based on not getting a Bronco, not the money aspect of it.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Letting us know he got his money back would be too positive for his post.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford doesn’t care about its “fans”. If they did, every day one reservation would have a bronco right now. Ford is not going to bend over backwards for people who will buy their products no matter what. It’s one reason I’m not a brand loyalist. They don’t give a shit- why should I?

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No actually. Thats a big assumption on your part. His tone was based on not getting a Bronco, not the money aspect of it.
He doesn't clearly state he got his money back.

That's why I asked a question. I'm giving him a chance to clarity by asking instead of assuming.

Edit: realized you were the same person responding and not to my original post.

Sponsored

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No, it's not an assumption at all. He doesn't clearly state he got his money back.

That's why I asked a question instead of making an assumption. I'm giving him a chance to clarity by asking instead of assuming.

I asked to determine whether or not that's the case. See, there is a difference between a question and a statement.
Is this you?

Ford Bronco Never received my Bronco 1658500682670

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@niterider006 i'm guessing you missed that i edited my response when i realized you were not quoting my first post.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered and waited after paying the insane markup. Now I'm told my Bronco was totaled in transport and my order is cancelled. My expectation was that I would just be waiting for Ford to immediately rebuild it but that's nit the case. Im told I can get back at the end of the line and place an order begining in August for the 2023 model. For me this was more than a car. Myb11 year old daughter and I picked it out along with all the options. We have already ordered custom.decals and badges. This was a bonding experience for us that was going to continue to bond us for years to come, even through her impending difficult teen years. Ford for me was more than a car company. The Bronco was more than a car. We are fans. It would be like calling the Yankees just a baseball team or the White House just a building. When things like this happen to the little guy...to your fans...you should MAKE IR RIGHT FORD! You shouldn't do nothing. You should bend over backwards to make it right. The whole experience is sad. It's sad to see what Ford has become as a company. I wish I felt like Ford cared about their fans. You can't even contact the heads of the corporation. Not through email and not by phone. The people running the company have no ability to even know there's so many fans like me out there that they need to make it right for.
BS. Troll

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford for me was more than a car company. The Bronco was more than a car. We are fans. It would be like calling the Yankees just a baseball team or the White House just a building. When things like this happen to the little guy...to your fans...you should MAKE IR RIGHT FORD! You shouldn't do nothing. You should bend over backwards to make it right.
I'm sorry this is happening to you but let's be real, Ford is ONLY a car company, the Bronco is ONLY a car, you may be a fan but to a company like Ford, you are ONLY one of millions of customers and your daughter is ONLY a potential future customer out of millions. They don't need to make anything right, there are thousands behind you ready to buy the same product. Markups go to the dealer, not Ford.

You might be a Ford fanatic but Ford is not your fan, to them you are insignificant, even if your family has exclusively purchased Ford products and you have their company name tattooed on your forehead.

Being even harsher, I am not criticizing Ford or any of the companies of similar size, many of them would do the same thing. Imagine being a fanatic of Walmart or Amazon, it doesn't make much sense.

Again, I'm sorry this has happened to you but you should find other ways of bonding with your daughter and happiness elsewhere, in the end the Bronco is just metal and plastic.

Last edited:

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Threads: 1

Need I say more?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
and yet you still bought their product.

Ford doesn’t care about its “fans”. If they did, every day one reservation would have a bronco right now. Ford is not going to bend over backwards for people who will buy their products no matter what. It’s one reason I’m not a brand loyalist. They don’t give a shit- why should I?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.