David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the marine grade vinyl seats. I've tried every combo of adjustments and I can not get comfortable in these seats. I've seriously thought about selling because of this. I know I'm in the minority but there must be someone that has faced this same issue.

For context I'm 6'1" 192lbs.
Sponsored

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TABadlands

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT; 2022 Two Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't taken a long trip yet, and I've only had my 2 Door Badlands for a couple weeks. But my MGV seats are pretty comfortable so far. Maybe the seats are a better fit for us shorter people? 🤷‍♂️ I'm 5' 8".

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m about the same size as you and I hate my leather seats. The part that makes them so uncomfortable is the weird missing piece of seat in the upper back. Hits me just right to make it super annoying. I also find them too narrow, but I’ve always driven full sized vehicles. I’m driving my truck way more than the Bronco, big comfortable seats. I’m gonna have to put some covers or something on them.

Last edited:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6ft, 210 and they're easily the most comfortable seats I've ever had. My longest day has been 14 hours and they still felt great.

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

rockin' the cloth seats in mine. they are incredibly comfortable, almost at par with a Lexus ES330 I drove a while back (rode like a waterbed). I've found the bronco seats to be really comfortable. almost couch-like, even when wheelin'

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No issues with my Badlands MGV seats and I’m 6’6” and 220 (was 240 when I took delivery). My truck is a 2016 GMC 3/4 ton diesel crew cab with Denali trim and I can’t honestly say it’s more comfortable than the Bronco.

Sponsored

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the marine grade vinyl seats. I've tried every combo of adjustments and I can not get comfortable in these seats. I've seriously thought about selling because of this. I know I'm in the minority but there must be someone that has faced this same issue.

Same ht/wt, cloth seats, think padding and seam patterns are the same tho(?)

I can live with them, no back pain, but the way the top of the seat back has a sort of bolster (above the center panel insert) that sticks out a touch and seems firmer than the center panel, it encourages hunchback for me.

Preferred my 2003 dodge 2500 seats to these, even at almost 20yrs old when I sold it

My $0.002

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I find them comfortable, but not overly so. I wish they had a little more give. Probably the second most comfy seats I've had. My GT350 seats actually the crown in that regard. Those are fantastic.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It took me a good while to get a position that's comfortable for me. I have them reclined unusually far back w/ almost no lumbar and that seems to be the ticket. I normally like to be more vertical but the shoulder bolsters are very aggressive. I'm 5'10 but longer torso than leg.

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I’m 6’4” 245lbs. Have a black diamond with MGV, I love the seats. I find them quite comfortable (except for how hot they get when I’m the sun). I’ve put 1800 miles on it in first 2 weeks of ownership with 2 4+ hour rides.
make sure you adjust the lumbar support and see if that helps.
Sponsored