Darby 3825

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered my 2 door 2.7 Big Bend almost 2 years ago, finally stared getting the "your car is in production" emails even got the "here's your car rolling off the line" picture. A week ago Grieco Ford in Fort Lauderdale sent me the below.

My name is Amanda and I am the Client Experience Manager here at Grieco Ford of Fort Lauderdale. I have great news for you, the Bronco is available!

I would like to schedule an appointment for you to meet with my Sales Director. I also want to make sure the car is ready for you upfront before you arrive.

Our hours are Monday-Saturday 9am-8pm and Sunday 11am-5pm.
When can we expect to see you? Is today good or is tomorrow better?

Warm Regards,

Amanda Schwartzmeyer
Client Experience Manager

I let he know NOW would be great. Never heard back from her, called, left messages, etc. I just showed up yesterday and said I'm here to pick up my Bronco, here's the VIN and Order #. Blank stares and the "it's not here yet" routine. Also received emails from Sirius saying my radio has been activated. Ran a FL title search, they sold it someone else and will not call me back.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Darby 3825

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No idea they will not call me back.

Vehicle Identification Number:
1FMDE5AP9NLB45955
Year/Make:
2022 FORD MOTORCOMPANY
Previous Title State:
Registration Expiration Date:
2/22/2024
Title:
Title Issue Date:
7/19/2022
Title Status:
Pending DealerTransaction
Title Print Date:
Odometer Reading/Status:
6 ACTUAL MILEAGE
Odometer Date:
7/19/2022
Color:
GRAY
Vehicle Type:
AUTO
Net Weight:
Owner Information:
1 owner
Electronic Title with Electronic Lien
Salvage:
Brands:
Lien Information
Name
Address
Date
Receipt Date
TRUIST BANK
PO BOX 315
WILMINGTON, OH 45177- 0315
7/19/2022
7/19/2022

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I might be a pessimist, but I get a feeling there's a minor amount of detail missing here.

Sponsored

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you're not leaving any important details out here you should mot be calling, but inside the dealership, inside the GM"s office getting a clear explanation of what happened and how they will fix it.

OP
OP

Darby 3825

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Trust me I tried yesterday to meet with the manager and "he was not in". At least Ford sent me the window sticker. I guess that was what I got for my deposit....

Attachments

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I might be a pessimist, but I get a feeling there's a minor amount of detail missing here.
Yeah, I’m getting the same feeling.

How much contact with the dealership was there prior to the reported email/phone call. Kinda sounds like an abandoned reservation/order.

Sponsored

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dam. Hope you get a Bronco out of it. Keep us posted

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered my 2 door 2.7 Big Bend almost 2 years ago, finally stared getting the "your car is in production" emails even got the "here's your car rolling off the line" picture. A week ago Grieco Ford in Fort Lauderdale sent me the below.

My name is Amanda and I am the Client Experience Manager here at Grieco Ford of Fort Lauderdale. I have great news for you, the Bronco is available!

I would like to schedule an appointment for you to meet with my Sales Director. I also want to make sure the car is ready for you upfront before you arrive.

Our hours are Monday-Saturday 9am-8pm and Sunday 11am-5pm.
When can we expect to see you? Is today good or is tomorrow better?

Warm Regards,

Amanda Schwartzmeyer
Client Experience Manager

I let he know NOW would be great. Never heard back from her, called, left messages, etc. I just showed up yesterday and said I'm here to pick up my Bronco, here's the VIN and Order #. Blank stares and the "it's not here yet" routine. Also received emails from Sirius saying my radio has been activated. Ran a FL title search, they sold it someone else and will not call me back.
How many days passed between Amanda telling you the Bronco was available and you going to the dealership?
Jason

pitviper68

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Something fishy about this, I checked I looked up this Amada https://www.linkedin.com/in/amanda-schwartzmeyer-a169b61b6 and it looks like she is some type of broker https://www.linkedin.com/company/centralbdc?trk=public_profile_experience-group-header Id be going to the BBB and filing a complaint

BBB means nothing. It's a complete waste of an organization.

The only recourse is to contact the AG's office. If there are other instances of this type reported, something might happen. At least your report could be added to the list if there's more. Sadly, you are shit out of luck.

on a side note, i have been checking the online VIN database on my state site just for this very situation i read about before. https://bmvonline.dps.ohio.gov/titles/titlesearch/
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.