First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Something fishy about this, I checked I looked up this Amada https://www.linkedin.com/in/amanda-schwartzmeyer-a169b61b6 and it looks like she is some type of broker https://www.linkedin.com/company/centralbdc?trk=public_profile_experience-group-header Id be going to the BBB and filing a complaint
I just saw this article yesterday. Ford Will Punish Dealers That Broker or Resell Hot Models. https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/new...-that-broker-or-resell-hot-models/ar-AA102y5N
Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
BBB means nothing. It's a complete waste of an organization.

The only recourse is to contact the AG's office. If there are other instances of this type reported, something might happen. At least your report could be added to the list if there's more. Sadly, you are shit out of luck.
Agreed, BBB did nothing for me on two occasions. Better off dealing with the highest level manager or sales manager at the dealership. They do have all of the information if you supply them with a VIN. They should have the original order dealer number as well. Go there in person as well. On the phone you will most likely get no response. Good luck. A lot of dealerships are very greedy these days and would sell for 10-20K over ADM to the first available buyer.

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So looking at what's posted the vehicle w as sold July 19.

OP didn't go to the dealership until July 27.

Most likely scenario dealership sold the vehicle to someone else (either accidentally or deliberately) and OP has waited over a week to visit the dealership.

Going to be hard to get this one back.

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it's funny how quickly the crowd jumps on someone who's been wronged by a scum bag dealership. It really shouldn't surprise anyone by now.

Sorry your Bronco was basically taken from you. I hope it gets rectified without too much hassle. Good luck.

pitviper68

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Look and see if they ninja refunded your deposit. If they did not, it is a simple crime that they took your money and you received nothing. That is why the attorney general's office must be contacted.

When my dealership got bought out last year by another company, they had ninja refunded my deposit to my CC with no warning.

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something fishy about this, I checked I looked up this Amada https://www.linkedin.com/in/amanda-schwartzmeyer-a169b61b6 and it looks like she is some type of broker https://www.linkedin.com/company/centralbdc?trk=public_profile_experience-group-header Id be going to the BBB and filing a complaint
Ford just came out with harsher penalties against dealerships using brokers. This could get interesting.

https://www.carsdirect.com/automoti...dds-harsher-penalty-to-stop-brokers-resellers

OP
OP

Darby 3825

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So looking at what's posted the vehicle w as sold July 19.

OP didn't go to the dealership until July 27.

Most likely scenario dealership sold the vehicle to someone else (either accidentally or deliberately) and OP has waited over a week to visit the dealership.

Going to be hard to get this one back.
I didn't get word that it was in stock at my dealer until that Amanda person emailed me. that was on the 26th

On Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 9:01 AM Grieco Ford of Fort Lauderdale <griecofordfortlauderdale@griecofordfortlauderdale.forddirectcrmpro.com> wrote:
Hi Robert,

My name is Amanda and I am the Client Experience Manager here at Grieco Ford of Fort Lauderdale. I have great news for you, the Bronco is available!
I would like to schedule an appointment for you to meet with my Sales Director. I also want to make sure the car is ready for you upfront before you arrive.

Our hours are Monday-Saturday 9am-8pm and Sunday 11am-5pm.
When can we expect to see you? Is today good or is tomorrow better?

Warm Regards,

Amanda Schwartzmeyer
Client Experience Manager
(954) 246-4463
Grieco Ford of Fort Lauderdale
1333 North Federal Highway
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33304-1427

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they are like my dealer there is never any pro-active communication and when I call, email, etc rarely do they reply. I usually have to go up there and then be told they know nada.
Same. I reach out every three months or so. A basic “We’re still on top of you’re order, but know nothing. We appreciate your business and patience.” E-mail once a month would be minimal effort and bring a shred of goodwill.

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn't get word that it was in stock at my dealer until that Amanda person emailed me. that was on the 26th

On Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 9:01 AM Grieco Ford of Fort Lauderdale <griecofordfortlauderdale@griecofordfortlauderdale.forddirectcrmpro.com> wrote:
I would be calling Ford and write a letter, possibly with an attorney, and send it to your sales person, the sales mgr, the general mgr, the owner, Jim Farley, Mike Levene and several other high level ford execs, CC everyone you sent the letter to requesting immediate resolution to your issue.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Darby 3825

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would be calling Ford and write a letter, possibly with an attorney, and send it to your sales person, the sales mgr, the general mgr, the owner, Jim Farley, and several other high level ford execs, CC everyone you sent the letter to requesting immediate resolution to your issue.
I've been calling and emailing every hour (no I'm not crazy just looking for answers) 7 different voice mails, no one calls back. I'm not even leaving shitty VM's (yet) just my order # and vin and asking for answers.

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been calling and emailing every hour (no I'm not crazy just looking for answers) 7 different voice mails, no one calls back. I'm not even leaving shitty VM's (yet) just my order # and vin and asking for answers.
I would NOT leave swear, vulgar messages...then they have the upper hand. Stay PROFESSIONAL through the entire process....then at the very end, you can lead an attack on their social media platforms with reviews and such...strength in our numbers.

OP
OP

Darby 3825

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, I’m getting the same feeling.

How much contact with the dealership was there prior to the reported email/phone call. Kinda sounds like an abandoned reservation/order.
You must work for Grieco Ford in Lauderdale. Why on earth would I waste my time posting something?

Fifred

Black Diamond
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco was lost for six weeks after being produced. I found it listed in a shopper’s database, they didn’t have it. Ford kept saying it was delivered. The dealer had no clue. I posted several places and a few sales people replied to help look if it was sold in different parts of the country. They also told of stories how there is no real good tracking.

When they started sending the pictures out, Jim Farley was posting on twitter how they were doing this. I thanked him for sending me a photo but mine is missing. Within two hours I was contacted by Mike Levine their communications exec. After a couple days he found it still at the factory.

The dealer was frustrated because the regional representative did nothing and they had issues before. I gave both Ford executives her name. So I would make some noise! Both of these guys are on Twitter and will answer. They were trying to end this kind of thing. Contact you state Attorney General. You had a contract!

I hope you have resolution with this.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t imagine they sold it less than 24 hours after you were notified.

I do know that this forum cannot solve your issue. You need to be in contact with the dealership and Ford. I wish you luck of course. Tough hill to climb.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.