nomometal

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Volvo 245
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Received an email from Ford today saying my Bronco was missed on picture day. Kind of an apology, and thanks for sticking with them.

Bronco is actually at my dealer, picking up soon.
Still nothing here. Built 6/29, still “awaiting shipping”. Customer service still saying ETA is 7/30. Right…
No email from Ford. No photo. Zilch.
Sponsored

Ditch Lock

Base
First Name
Ditch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Picked up my Bronco today from San Tan Ford in Arizona.
It was painless. No games and everything was pretty chill. They honored the 2021 price protection and I just paid for dealership addon Desert Protection, ended up being $600 over MSRP overall (not including TTL).
On the moon right now.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

eSigned documents today, picking up from Granger on Friday.
Congrats! Did you end up calling in to Granger or did they let you know when it arrived? Was hoping mine would be on the same truck as yours last Friday, but not the case I don't think. Trying to get an idea when the next load is coming in...

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats! Did you end up calling in to Granger or did they let you know when it arrived? Was hoping mine would be on the same truck as yours last Friday, but not the case I don't think. Trying to get an idea when the next load is coming in...
Thank you. I actually emailed inquiring, said I would like to make an appt to come in. Worked with finance over the phone and email to finalize the paperwork. esigned it all yesterday.

They are pretty busy with pre-delivery inspections and prep on new vehicles. I was lucky to get an early pickup.

Sponsored

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. I actually emailed inquiring, said I would like to make an appt to come in. Worked with finance over the phone and email to finalize the paperwork. esigned it all yesterday.

They are pretty busy with pre-delivery inspections and prep on new vehicles. I was lucky to get an early pickup.
Thank you for the info! Yeah, I would definitely love to get everything esigned early. Not too worried about early pick up, I figure they are slammed with that big wave of spring allocations.. Coming from Oregon so when ever it is ready, it is ready.
Enjoy that big day tomorrow!

BIGBENDBOY

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you for the info! Yeah, I would definitely love to get everything esigned early. Not too worried about early pick up, I figure they are slammed with that big wave of spring allocations.. Coming from Oregon so when ever it is ready, it is ready.
Enjoy that big day tomorrow!
Took delivery today and i couldn’t be more happy … hope everybody gets theirs soon

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And of course my Bronco will probably show up in the next couple of days and guess who tested positive for Covid yesterday. Everyone sing” If it weren’t bad luck I’d have no luck at all.”

Captainjones172

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And of course my Bronco will probably show up in the next couple of days and guess who tested positive for Covid yesterday. Everyone sing” If it weren’t bad luck I’d have no luck at all.”
Wear a mask and go lol

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
So sorry! See if you can esign all the paper work and do a contactless pick up if they'll let you. Get well soon!

Sponsored

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My tracker says that it’s in final preparation but no official notice. If I wasn’t so dang sick I’d be happy.

68ADE040-52E4-4F05-96A0-82F317571073.png

BIGBENDBOY

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My tracker says that it’s in final preparation but no official notice. If I wasn’t so dang sick I’d be happy.

68ADE040-52E4-4F05-96A0-82F317571073.png
When mine was ready it was saying contact your dealer immediately lol or work with your dealer immediately something like that

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Happy Birthday to me (8/2). Picked up Esmeralda yesterday, happy day! Took care of paperwork via phone and email, eSigned. Great experience at Granger Ford, they are the best!

Put on some TAC 4" Side Steps this morning.

BroncoGranger1.jpg

BroncoFront.jpg

BroncoSide.jpg

TAC Steps.jpg

Captainjones172

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer called from Grapevine Ford yesterday. Truck arrived in mesquite yesterday. Hopefully have it soon! Tried asking if I could pay him to go pick it up with me but he said it’s a liability issue and have to wait for a truck to bring it.

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Happy Birthday to me (8/2). Picked up Esmeralda yesterday, happy day! Took care of paperwork via phone and email, eSigned. Great experience at Granger Ford, they are the best!

Put on some TAC 4" Side Steps this morning.
Did you happen to see a two door black base with my name on it hanging around? I think mine arrived Friday. Also how long did they take from the time they contacted you that it was in to the time you drove it off the lot? Can you give us a timeline? I need to figure out when I can pick mine up. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored