Arnold1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the marine grade vinyl seats. I've tried every combo of adjustments and I can not get comfortable in these seats. I've seriously thought about selling because of this. I know I'm in the minority but there must be someone that has faced this same issue.

For context I'm 6'1" 192lbs.
Did you find a solution for your seats? I am ready to sell my OBX with cloth seats because I just can't find the right seating position. No matter what I do, the seats are super uncomfortable.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just did a little over 8 hours. Very comfortable for me, 6'1 175 Totally subjective subject...

OP
OP
XUOHTX

XUOHTX

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you find a solution for your seats? I am ready to sell my OBX with cloth seats because I just can't find the right seating position. No matter what I do, the seats are super uncomfortable.
Honestly I don't know. The last few days I've felt more comfortable but I'm not sure if that's because I found an acceptable position or I just got used to it.

I drove our 4Runner today and the seats are definitely different. They are more rigid and flat against my back. But, now I'm just thinking about it no matter what.

I'm going to set if I get used to it or maybe I'll order some seat covers.

Arnold1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly I don't know. The last few days I've felt more comfortable but I'm not sure if that's because I found an acceptable position or I just got used to it.

I drove our 4Runner today and the seats are definitely different. They are more rigid and flat against my back. But, now I'm just thinking about it no matter what.

I'm going to set if I get used to it or maybe I'll order some seat covers.
I really tried everything but these seats are not made for my back. The interesting thing is that my in law's 750 BMW, which can be adjusted in million ways, doesn't work for me neither. Unless I find miraculously a good position, I am going to sell my Bronco.

Lee_Oberto

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same here. I'm thinking about something aftermarket. Really the Bronco but these seats are a lower back pain after a couple of hours. Maybe a Recaro if I can find one.
Sponsored