Sponsored

Leaked info on Bronco's technology: Off-Road Navigation, Adventure Capture, Real-Time Tire Pressure

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was my plan on a new mustang, have enough sitting in an investment account for the returns to be significantly more than the interest accruement on the loan instead of using that money for a larger down payment, would essentially result in a negative interest rate.
Sponsored

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nah...I keep life simple. Max my 401k contributions and max Roth IRA for me. The rest is play money.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
News flash, guy who sells automobiles, car sales people have a long and well earned reputation for unscrupulous and unethical behavior.

Your attempt to feint ignorance is poorly played. Maybe you're not a "bad actor" in your sector, but obtuse statements like that certainly don't make that claim convincing.

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
News flash, guy who sells automobiles, car sales people have a long and well earned reputation for unscrupulous and unethical behavior.

Your attempt to feint ignorance is poorly played. Maybe you're not a "bad actor" in your sector, but obtuse statements like that certainly don't make that claim convincing.
Careful....don't offend him. You'll have you post censored.

Sponsored

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All cops want to do is push people around. Military people are bloodthirsty killers. All lawyers are sharks. People who own guns are nut jobs. Hunters are sadistic. Insurance salespeople are scammers. Bankers are thieves. Asian people can't drive. Women can't do science. Anybody who buys a Ford isn't smart enough to drive.

Or, maybe it's the people who insist on stereotyping the rest of the world?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
All cops want to do is push people around. Military people are bloodthirsty killers. All lawyers are sharks. People who own guns are nut jobs. Hunters are sadistic. Insurance salespeople are scammers. Bankers are thieves. Asian people can't drive. Women can't do science. Anybody who buys a Ford isn't smart enough to drive.

Or, maybe it's the people who insist on stereotyping the rest of the world?
*Music plays*
One of these things is not like the other!

evoaire

First Edition
First Name
Evoaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe a bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah, I don’t like things binging in my ear. My phone don’t even bing less my family is call or texting. I think there is too much noise in the world.

I will bypass anything especially the seat belt noise.

Last edited:

PAPA old school

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco. 2018 chevy z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am really the less technology the better , its just more stuff to take it back to dealer for, to get the light turned off. I understand it's a sign of the times. but i am getting old. but i vote with my dollars

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are ALOT of edited and admin removed comments in this thread, so it is hard to make sense of the original conversation that actually occurred. There was a conversation going on about rear passenger alerts, and someone said something to the basis of calling any parent who forgets a kid in the back seat a POS/irresponsible parent/deserving of the death penalty etc etc, and it got a bit heated from there.
Sponsored