First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Lexus GS, and Lexus CT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hope the windows won’t have issues similar to what is shown on the drivers side rear door.

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wish i could get the OBX without having to get those huge fender flares. I want the body colored thinner ones so my tires can stick out a little. Hopefully I can buy a set through the dealership or shortly after on the interwebs
Same, i noticed that too from certain angles it looks fine but when you look at it from the front or rear head on it looks very uneven. I will have to ask my dealership too

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's not the glossy black modular top so I'm not thinking it's the Wildtrak.
Isn't that the Goodyear Territory or whatever they're calling the 285/33"s Badlands is getting? Those look small for 35s. I'm not even sure it's Sqanched up.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also, this rig has rock rails/sliders so this a not available on the Wildtrak. Probably a pre-production frankenride.

And also thinking I’m gonna like the regular fenders better with my 35s than those big ones.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not in love with the grille and bumper. IMO, the Badlands bumper makes it a lot better and expensive.
The grille and the bumper are the same ones from the white over CG concept. The only difference is the 6 hole grille on the concept is painted silver with red highlight on the sides of the word bronc in the centere of the grille, and the bumper on the concept has hooks on attached to it that are also custom painted. And of course, it is sparkling clean.

Sponsored

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These pictures and angles make it look weird. I’m not very impressed with it.

That is the front (plastic) bumper that is shown on the Ford site. So that is accurate. What’s up with the rear right bumper. Haha this Bronco looks beat to shit.

i Hate that front bumper.The other one that was posted earlier today has the better looking plastic front bumper with fogs.

I’m rambling on...sorry

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the wheel offset on this. Really improves the stance.
I like the offset as well. The only reason the Wildtrak appears to have a more solid stance is because it come standard with SAS. Any Bronco with SAS will have the same "overall width" and track width., and same solid stance.

I have been trying to account for this. I am thinking the SAS wheels 8.5" over the 8", and the 35" over the 33" tires. That may account for a couple inches, give or take, on the wider track width.

If somebody has other info that would be awesome!

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's not the glossy black modular top so I'm not thinking it's the Wildtrak.
only the two door gets that standard. The 4 door unfortunately in every trim has to be purchased extra to my knowledge. I think that BS but if someone has other info I hope it not going to be like that. Also I need the roof rack and you are forced to get the hardtop or modular top because the soft top it comes with on all the 4 door broncos will not work with the soft top.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not blocked off...It's active grille shutters (Wildtrak, Bigbend and Outerbanks has it)

I'm not sure it's a Wildtrak

The space between tire and fender flare with the extra lift is more than likely this pic

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco spotted (with Sasquatch Package standard) IMG_6659.JPG
Yah, that looks like a Frankenstein. Got parts from a lot of different models on it. Love the white handles lol.
Sponsored