Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do we know when the order guide will be released? Hopefully not by September.
*Soon*

In all seriousness, I would expect it a week to 10 days before the order banks open. Check the BlueOvalForums as it will be posted there first.
Sponsored

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What I think will be worse is if a 2022 order gets build just weeks prior to the 2023 production. I can't imagine all those 2021s sitting on dirt mountain while they are taking orders for 2023.
A few months ago Ford sent out a communication that all 2021 models were prioritized to be pulled from dirt mountain I think by the end of March. Theoretically all those Broncos are 2022 models. Anybody with a 21 on here still on dirt mountain?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A few months ago Ford sent out a communication that all 2021 models were prioritized to be pulled from dirt mountain I think by the end of March. Theoretically all those Broncos are 2022 models. Anybody with a 21 on here still on dirt mountain?
I thonk I remember that, but I never thought for a moment that Ford would actually accomplish that goal. Figured many were all still there. If they are 2022s,Frod needs to stop building half done Broncos (especially if it belongs to a reservation holder).

Paris

Base
First Name
Paris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco, Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not to break any hearts.. but I just got a text from Long Lewis Ford and they say order banks will open mid September. I really hope it's still this month and they are wrong..

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not to break any hearts.. but I just got a text from Long Lewis Ford and they say order banks will open mid September. I really hope it's still this month and they are wrong..
maybe will be to get more built that have already been ordered and get organized for 23 production or waiting until the NHTSA investigation concludes

Sponsored

Paris

Base
First Name
Paris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco, Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

maybe will be to get more built that have already been ordered and get organized for 23 production or waiting until the NHTSA investigation concludes
True, I'm just itching to see the order guide. Hoping they post that soon so we can visualize the colors.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
True, I'm just itching to see the order guide. Hoping they post that soon so we can visualize the colors.
Exactly this, also if hoss 3.0 will be available on badlands or just Wildtrak. I’m torn between the two but have settled on velocity blue at least

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It was Augtober last year for 2022 order banks, and they haven’t scheduled the last two months of 2022 like they have for the Bronco Sport, so this would not surprise me.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was Augtober last year for 2022 order banks, and they haven’t scheduled the last two months of 2022 like they have for the Bronco Sport, so this would not surprise me.
“Augtober?”

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

“Augtober?”
It’s a Ford term for not why they said, what they meant: Was supposed to be last August and ended up October…

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Today my dealer gave me the mid-September date as well. My sales guy doesn't trust info or timelines coming from Ford any more than I do. I'm guessing my 7/20/20 reservation timestamp means very little, so I'm changing my order from an OBX to an Everglades and won't expect delivery until next spring or summer.

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly this, also if hoss 3.0 will be available on badlands or just Wildtrak. I’m torn between the two but have settled on velocity blue at least
Should not be available on the Badlands, the hoss 3.0 will be standard on the Wildtrack. (Fox suspension)

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Order guide is not the build & price, so there are no visual colors to look at.
But I want to build my 2030 bronco on the computer though… lol
Should not be available on the Badlands, the hoss 3.0 will be standard on the Wildtrack. (Fox suspension)
standard so not the current bilsteins anymore or will still be the upcharge in 23 do you think?

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But I want to build my 2030 bronco on the computer though… lol

standard so not the current bilsteins anymore or will still be the upcharge in 23 do you think?
No Bilsteins on the Wildtrack, it will be Hoss 3.0 as standard which is the Fox setup . No idea on cost but I suspect a price increase for the Wildtrack
Sponsored