Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only 1759 miles. "Hey Honey. I'm going to run to the store." She won't notice; will she?
her: you better not buy any parts for your project
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think my wife is a keeper. I just mentioned it to her and she's already let her boss know she's taking that Friday off. Only a 2hr drive for us.

Shirt8u1

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update: I just heard back from the Bronco Super Celebration event and they confirmed that you do not need to pay to visit, and as a visitor we'll have access to see the 2021 Bronco.

Ford Motor Company, in partnership with Bronco Driver Magazine, are excited to announce the first public appearance of the new Ford Bronco, September 9th-12th, 2020, at Bronco Super Celebration West in Buena Vista, Colorado.

Super Celebration East has historically been one of the largest annual gatherings for Bronco owners, but 2020 will be the first year of Super Cel West. The new venue provides immediate access to some of the most iconic trails and scenery led by experienced trail guides and hosts. Fun for the entire family is available to participants, with all events launching from the Buena Vista Rodeo Grounds.
Damn,
They dont give us much time to plan for this .
Or make arrangements to come...
What the F___k.
Less than 2 weeks notice.
Oh well.
I am sure no one wants to hear my Bitching about it.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, Lets take a moment here. We’re all Bronco nerds. We’ve seen the preproduction pics. If this event is planning to show the same preproduction models again why in the world would any of us burn the gas, or a vacation day, to see the same dog and pony show? Until the actual production spec vehicles are available for viewing Ford is wasting our time. Fuel for the hype is running low. I’m growing tired of the marketing machine here, I look forward to fact based viewing.
Because the wife wants a cactus grey badlands and well, she wants to see the actual color in person because if one looks at 5 different Ford pics, you get 4 different shades. White is white, but would like to see the CG in person.

Sponsored

busted bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 bronco rock crawler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Colorado is allowing even fairly large outdoor events, but masks and some social distancing will likely be required.

i may have to drag my 70 out there, it may be my last chance if i get a new one.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Worth the drive there or not?
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco's 1st public appearance comes 9/9-12 at Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado [2-Door and Sport will be displayed] Screenshot_20200826-232904_Maps

Sponsored

BradCA

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lexus CT200, 2020 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R Nine T, R1200RS, Outback, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'll be up there with a bunch of friends riding out of Gunisson. Now that Cottonwood pass is paved and open, It'll be a snap getting over to check it out.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco's 1st public appearance comes 9/9-12 at Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado [2-Door and Sport will be displayed] Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 03.21.42

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What measurements would you like to know?
I'm good but if you wanted a challenge.. How much of a drop off is there between the top of a folded rear seat and the floor? You can also check to see how level the seats are when folded. Might need this other guy

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco's 1st public appearance comes 9/9-12 at Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado [2-Door and Sport will be displayed] Untitled

Bonus mission: locate and take a photo of this alleged bottle opener.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Worth the drive there or not?
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco's 1st public appearance comes 9/9-12 at Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado [2-Door and Sport will be displayed] Untitled

I contemplated it; would like to see the back seat area of the 2 door in person.

If you think about it, it could be the halfway point to Granger Ford seeing that is 10 hrs or so and Iowa is about 20 hrs or so from us :cool:(y) .
Sponsored