First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Understandably, this is another "my dealer said" update...
My dealer rep informed me today that order banks were not opening until 10/22/22. Any update about MY23 conversion would come directly from Ford. He also let me know that only half of their orders had been produced during the order bank shutdown.

Makes me curious if different dealers get different dates when their order banks open based on allocation.
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yet another "By September" timeline...

Yamapro

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would I be able to order a 23 Raptor on this date?

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is a dumb question I know... but shouldn't they finish building already placed orders from 2021...2022.... before taking orders for 2023?
Itā€™s not a dumb question, all of us who have no build date just keep getting pushed back every new year model. I agree with you 100%, @Ford Motor Company needs to build whatā€™s currently ordered/reserved for fā€™ks sake.

jdjake

Wildtrak
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 & 2017 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was talking to my dealer about my order being converted to a 23 and if there was new Info about potentially ordering a bronco raptor in 2023 earlier this week. He reached out to me today and said that that they're not planning on converting me to a 23 and that ford said they plan on finishing all of the 2022 models. Do I believe them absolutely not. But that's what I've heard today. Also that the bronco raptors still won't be available to order by every in 2023 as well...
We were told a similiar thing when we reached out to our dealership last week. They anticipated some heavy scheduling in August for MY22.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a dumb question I know... but shouldn't they finish building already placed orders from 2021...2022.... before taking orders for 2023?
They will have to re-order as 2023's, just like they did in 2022 when their 2021 orders were not built.
The running joke/question is how the reservation time stamp comes in to play.
Other running jokes are price protection and color carry overs.
Bye bye CyOr!
Welcome back AMB!
and a hearty welcome to the new color , "YAYY Another Grey" !!!

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Itā€™s not a dumb question, all of us who have no build date just keep getting pushed back every new year model. I agree with you 100%, @Ford Motor Company needs to build whatā€™s currently ordered/reserved for fā€™ks sake.
yes Ford needs to build old orders before taking new ones but they won't and someone well walk in the dealership on the first day orders open up and a place a order and get there Bronco before people who been waiting 2 years.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was talking to my dealer about my order being converted to a 23 and if there was new Info about potentially ordering a bronco raptor in 2023 earlier this week. He reached out to me today and said that that they're not planning on converting me to a 23 and that ford said they plan on finishing all of the 2022 models. Do I believe them absolutely not. But that's what I've heard today. Also that the bronco raptors still won't be available to order by every in 2023 as well...
Sure... LOL and my Granger order (#426 in line priority 19) is going to be among them.... LMFAO.

I will bet $1,000 that Ford will NOT build my 2022 order. I am that sure that Ford will not be able to fulfill demand for 2022 orders. No way.

3,000 dealers with an average of 10 outstanding (unscheduled) Bronco orders would be 30,000 orders remaining to be built in 8 weeks. LOL. The math is not in their favor.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I donā€™t see supply/demand leveling out for MIC top Broncos until late 2023 or later. Iā€™m a week one reservation holder and still donā€™t have a VIN for my OBX/MIC/Lux/2.7. I donā€™t care that Iā€™ll be pushed to a 2023 for my original reservation as I ordered a second Bronco last December with the same dealer without the MIC and Sasquatch and took delivery only 123 days later. My current soft top will get me by until the one I really want arrives. I may switch my order to a completely different trim now that Iā€™ll be reordering again.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I donā€™t see supply/demand leveling out for MIC top Broncos until late 2023 or later. Iā€™m a week one reservation holder and still donā€™t have a VIN for my OBX/MIC/Lux/2.7. I donā€™t care that Iā€™ll be pushed to a 2023 for my original reservation as I ordered a second Bronco last December with the same dealer without the MIC and Sasquatch and took delivery only 123 days later. My current soft top will get me by until the one I really want arrives. I may switch my order to a completely different trim now that Iā€™ll be reordering again.
How do you like the soft top? Iā€™m strongly considering for ease of use and live in ohio so extreme temps in both seasons. Not even to get it faster just because it seems easier than placing pieces in garage

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sure... LOL and my Granger order (#426 in line priority 19) is going to be among them.... LMFAO.

I will bet $1,000 that Ford will NOT build my 2022 order. I am that sure that Ford will not be able to fulfill demand for 2022 orders. No way.

3,000 dealers with an average of 10 outstanding (unscheduled) Bronco orders would be 30,000 orders remaining to be built in 8 weeks. LOL. The math is not in their favor.
You are now 425, I was low 400's as well and cancelled my order. Good luck everyone.
Sponsored