First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Tesla, Subaru, Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is so cool! Did you already install those grab handles or did it come like that?

HalieT

Outer Banks
First Name
Halie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

dlpanda

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got my shipped email from Ford this morning! Ordertrack doesn't show rail info yet, but at least I have something new to obsess about. Starting to get excited.

BuckeyeBen71

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got my shipped email from Ford this morning! Ordertrack doesn't show rail info yet, but at least I have something new to obsess about. Starting to get excited.
From my experience, you will not receive any rail info. You have to call Ford Customer Support and they'll give you initials and a tracker number. Once you have that, you can call the rail carrier and get updates. Here is the link to the process and I've copied some of the important details.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

Sponsored

dlpanda

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From my experience, you will not receive any rail info. You have to call Ford Customer Support and they'll give you initials and a tracker number. Once you have that, you can call the rail carrier and get updates. Here is the link to the process and I've copied some of the important details.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
Awesome thanks!

HalieT

Outer Banks
First Name
Halie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got my email with my baby pic. Little late. Maybe some other will get theirs soon. Mine was built 6/3 just for reference

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FORD’s LOGISTICS REPORT ON MY MISSING BRONCO:
Disclaimer: Some of this information is mostly for those whose Broncos were shipped by rail with final destination being Alliance in North Texas where they are loaded on to truck and hauled to dealerships. However, the underlying issues here are likely to be relevant to to other areas where rail was the method of transportation.

For the first time in a long time I got actual useful information from Ford on the whereabouts of my Bronco.

l spoke last week with a very resourceful CSR on the Bronco hotline. They put in a logistics request and told me they would contact me in 2 to 3 business days. This morning I called the hotline and by total coincidence the same CSR picked up and we both immidiately knew that we had spoken.

He told me he was still waiting for the findings of the logistics request and promised to call as soon as he got it.

Two minutes after I dropped he called- the first time the bronco hotline has called me.

SO, WHERE IS MY BRONCO?

My Bronco is currently stuck at the Alliance shipyard and has been there for about a month. Ford has decided to reroute some of the Broncos because the Alliance area is seriously clogged. They said the realistic delivery date for my Bronco is August 30th but things could change which means i should probably ignore the current delivery window of 08/05 - 08/11.

The reasons my experience has been prety bad is that i never received a rail number and my Bronco status on the Ford website is still showing “AWAITING SHIPMENT”. So LIMBO, basically.
The CSR has decided to keep my case open and to try to get me the ramp number or rail number.

MY TAKEAWAYS:

1- the reason your broncos seem to be showing up randomly is becuase there is no to system to the unloading process at Alliance, there is absolute chaos out there and it seems it’s survival of the fittes. Eveb dealers cannot tell when exactly the Bronco will show up.

2-Some carriers miscanned or entirely skipped some broncos including mine.

3- if your Bronco has been showing awaiting shipment for too long then the nost plausible explanation is that it has already shipped and there is probably no chip issue.

4-Ford was not entirely wrong to throw carriers under the bus but carriers too will be right to blame it on the logisitcs failures at the unloading area.

5-if your Bronco is showing up in weird delivery areas around DFW instead of Alliance it is most likely part of the rerouting process.

Mine is a Race Red, Wildtrak, HOSS 3.0, Sof top, LUX.
Res. 07/28, Order 10/21, blend 05/23, build 6/10

dman

Wildtrak
First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT HOSS 3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Hoss 3.0 WT, LUX, MIC has been loaded onto a Rail. Headed to AZ.... Anyone in this group know about how long the rail will take to AZ? Called CSX, there is no ETA.....

Thanks for the help!

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Speculation here, but I think MAP did not get all the needed parts installed. My dealership just took delivery of a Bronco with a build date of 7/27, which rules out truck (or truckers) as the issue. I can only conclude my build is still missing something.
My dealership has been getting Broncos in 2 to 3 times since the end of June, Including WildTraks with
My Hoss 3.0 WT, LUX, MIC has been loaded onto a Rail. Headed to AZ.... Anyone in this group know about how long the rail will take to AZ? Called CSX, there is no ETA.....

Thanks for the help!
took delivery of my H.O.S.S. 3.0 WildTrak with LUX package with built date of 6/10 today. No G.O.A.T modes ( module back ordered at least 4 weeks), no front camera ( ETA on module unknown ) but hey I have a Bronco.

pitviper68

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Dealership got 4 broncos in today.

One guy bailed on his order, so the dealer has one if anyone is interested. They said it's a 7 speed manual. I'm sure its going to get a hefty ADM.

anyways, mine was on the trailer. :)

Ford Bronco 5/23 Build Week 20220804_171933

Ford Bronco 5/23 Build Week 20220804_172013

Ford Bronco 5/23 Build Week 20220804_172238

they drove it 26.5 miles

Ford Bronco 5/23 Build Week 20220804_172632

It smells so good in the cabin. This rig is tough to get into. Some posts on the forums are correct. I'm going to have to figure out a way to get in it without grabbing the steering wheel! lol

Ford Bronco 5/23 Build Week 20220804_172051

BuckeyeBen71

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Dealership got 4 broncos in today.

One guy bailed on his order, so the dealer has one if anyone is interested. They said it's a 7 speed manual. I'm sure its going to get a hefty ADM.

anyways, mine was on the trailer. :)

they drove it 26.5 miles

It smells so good in the cabin. This rig is tough to get into. Some posts on the forums are correct. I'm going to have to figure out a way to get in it without grabbing the steering wheel! lol

Congrats. Seems like almost everyone has seen there Bronco. Who is still waiting?