Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those of you that've had your Broncos for a while, what's the over/under on how many weeks/months it's going to take me to remember that the window switches are under the armrest and not on the door?
Some days I remember right off, others not. I also have a problem of working them blindly and putting the back
Windows down when I want the front
Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Grandma scored a Bronco! The wind is blowing 30 MPH but that’s okay my green machine did great over our harbor bridge & causeway going home.

My sales lady was very nice & told me that Auto Ford Nation told all of their dealerships to tack on 5k-10k even though we were all promised price protection. They have had a lot of people walk out.

My Bronco had 54 miles on it & a tiny ding in the door. First time I’ve driven a manual since the 90’s. My mom talked me into buying it and she passed away October 2021. It was a happy/sad moment driving home & I teared up. I love it & I look forward to all of the good times I’m going to have. My mom made me promise I would “live” after she was gone & I’m going to figure out how to do that the next few years.

It was worth the wait & I did my share of whining, that’s for sure. I’m getting all weather tires tomorrow so I’ll upload a picture after they are installed. Happy Bronco Day to me!
Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group F796394F-B08B-46FB-A812-011609A92D95

Last edited:

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Grandma scored a Bronco! The wind is blowing 30 MPH but that’s okay my green machine did great over our harbor bridge & causeway going home.

My sales lady was very nice & told me that Auto Ford Nation told all of there dealerships to tack on 5k-10k even though we were all promised price protection. They have had a lot of people walk out.

My Bronco had 54 miles on it & a tiny ding in the door. First time I’ve driven a manual since the 90’s. My mom talked me into buying it and she passed away October 2021. It was a happy/sad moment driving home & I teared up. I love it & I look forward to all of the good times I’m going to have. My mom made me promise I would “live” after she was gone & I’m going to figure out how to do that the next few years.

It was worth the wait & I did my share of whining, that’s for sure. I’m getting all weather tires tomorrow so I’ll upload a picture after they are installed. Happy Bronco Day to me!
F796394F-B08B-46FB-A812-011609A92D95.jpeg
Congratulations TS….looks like a beautiful day and what a beautiful Bronco, with the correct door count I might add.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

My sales lady was very nice & told me that Auto Ford Nation told all of there dealerships to tack on 5k-10k even though we were all promised price protection. They have had a lot of people walk out.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group F796394F-B08B-46FB-A812-011609A92D95
I'm so happy for you!
I think we both missed milestone Bronco birthdays. 50 in April for me. Maybe I'm wrong about that my memory isn't what it use to be. :p
CONGRATULATIONS!

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yay! Happy Bronco Day! 🙂

Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

YAYYYY!!!! so freaking happy for you!!!! bitter sweet, to be sure. the manual is awesome and i bet you get right back into it with zero issues - like riding a bike! it's probably the smoothest, easiest manual i've ever had.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm so happy for you!
I think we both missed milestone Bronco birthdays. 50 in April for me. Maybe I'm wrong about that my memory isn't what it use to be. :p
CONGRATULATIONS!
I turned 60 May 1st but I feel like today is my birthday. Best gift ever!

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I turned 60 May 1st but I feel like today is my birthday. Best gift ever!
Happy Birthday ...!! I turned 75 on May 2 lol.
Mine is chipped and ready to go but can't seem to hitch a ride to Canada. I am envious.....!!!!
Congrats and have a great time.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Happy Birthday ...!! I turned 75 on May 2 lol.
Mine is chipped and ready to go but can't seem to hitch a ride to Canada. I am envious.....!!!!
Congrats and have a great time.
It won't be long now. We're all here to cheer you on!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

YAYYYY!!!! so freaking happy for you!!!! bitter sweet, to be sure. the manual is awesome and i bet you get right back into it with zero issues - like riding a bike! it's probably the smoothest, easiest manual i've ever had.
It's fun and makes the driving experience exciting, like am I going to stall out in this intersection? I haven't yet!

Sponsored

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow! Feels like this thread is close to winding down, not that that’s good or bad. The OGs all have their Broncos (or will soon) - Oksy, Sunshine, and Jcashlady (soon) were some of the major contributors and among what seems to be the last of the group to receive their Broncos.

Enjoy it, everyone. I’ve had my 2 door Basequatch for almost 5 months and am just under 9k miles. It was always supposed to be “mine” and the wife’s QX80 was to serve as our family hauler, but my wife and kids always insist on cramming into the Bronco all the time. It’s roomy, easy to drive, and tons of fun. I hope y’all enjoy yours as much as I have mine!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got my all weather tires and tire cover. Taking the advice mom gave me before she passed. Made me promise to “live” my life.
87EF57E4-4E33-49BB-909B-F947733305DA.jpeg
E42AF87C-0007-450D-A7F6-DF1304486E49.jpeg
Sponsored