joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger Just picked up my Bronco yesterday and Granger delivered on every single promise made almost 2 years ago by Albert. Price was below invoice. Doc Fee $180 License Fee $35. Also got the Ford ESP for the cheapest price out there and I was in and out in 5 minutes since I signed everything electronically the day before. Samantha and Shelby were professional and this was the best new car purchase experience I’ve had.

90B91076-DE59-426B-9B3B-BD2BBF21E99F.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
joeramirez

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Drove it 700 miles yesterday with 300 to go. It drives great. The hood (aluminum) will vibrate or flutter with wind gusts or semis passing closely but that’s been discussed as normal.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

👍 That’s great to hear! The only thing worse than waiting this long would be to get a slap in the face from a dealer. We drove ours about 1,000 miles this weekend too the on road manners are really good. And off roads has been great too.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! It looks great. I have a 900 mile drive home from Granger when mine arrives. It was built this week and I am now anxiously waiting for it to arrive at Granger.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drove it 700 miles yesterday with 300 to go. It drives great. The hood (aluminum) will vibrate or flutter with wind gusts or semis passing closely but that’s been discussed as normal.
Congratulations. I’m driving Granger’s 100th Bronco delivered last December, so I know the feeling.

FWIW, my hood doesn’t flutter, even with gusts and semis passing on the freeway, but I carefully adjusted my hood bump stops, like I do on all my vehicles. Although the hood is fabricated from aluminum, it has honeycomb stiffeners below the skin that increases its rigidity. If your hood is properly anchored in all 5 locations (i.e., 2 front bump stops, 2 rear hinges, 1 front latch), I doubt you will notice any flutter. Conventional wisdom about what is “normal” is not always right.

OP
OP
joeramirez

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Razorback Thanks buddy. Can you post a picture and description of what you did to your good please?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Transactions like this are indicators this business doesn't have to be as difficult as a lot of other dealers make it. It's much easier to run a customer centric, transparent process rather than the mentality every head needs to be ripped off and every single dollar extracted every single time. IMO, Granger is one of the good ones and know Zach is very proud of his company and employees.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
joeramirez

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Razorbak86 Thanks buddy. Can you post a picture and description of what you did to yours please?

OP
OP
joeramirez

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Razorbak86 Thanks buddy. Can you post a picture and description of what you did to your good please?
OK, I attached a photo below. In the middle of the photo, next to the hood support rod, is the hood bump stop on the driver’s front corner. There is an another one just like it on the passenger’s front corner. Twist it clockwise or counter-clockwise to adjust it up and down to remove slop in the hood alignment.

You want your hood properly anchored in all 5 locations (i.e., 2 front bump stops, 2 rear hinges, 1 front latch).

Ford Bronco Granger is more than legit FAE5F26E-48AA-4DF0-84C6-C1E062632ED8

When the hood is properly anchored, there should be very little movement when you press down on the front corners. The more slop in this adjustment, the easier it will be to close the hood. The less slop in this adjustment, the harder it will be to close the hood.

I’m pretty anal about this, so mine is adjusted with such little slop that I have to drop my hood from about 10” to close it, and then it doesn't move on the corners when pressed down. You may not want to remove that much slop, but that’s the secret to achieveing zero flutter.