Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I haven't seen a thread for 9/5/22 yet so starting one here. I got confirmation from my dealer a couple of days ago. Even got a VIN! Super excited and I hope it sticks.

Dessert Sand Everglades!!

Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 9.00.26 PM

EDIT:
adding the 9/5/22 tracker. thanks @66Fan

09/05/2022 Build Week Tracker
Sponsored

Last edited:

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think this is my build week too. Just got dealer order number and VIN texted to me from my salesperson with a projected “late sept” delivery.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't seen a thread for 9/5/22 yet so starting one here. I got confirmation from my dealer a couple of days ago. Even got a VIN! Super excited and I hope it sticks.

Dessert Sand Everglades!!

Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 9.00.26 PM
Congrats!!!

What all did you add to the build?

Sponsored
OP
OP
bigvo9

bigvo9

Everglades
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Congrats!!!

What all did you add to the build?
Thanks! I originally had the tow package but removed it. My dealer sent me a screenshot that specifically called out the tow package stating it may cause delay and to consider removing it. Just the desert sand paint and free sound deadening is left. I'll buy everything else after delivery; mats, bikini top, keyless pad, etc.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks! I originally had the tow package but removed it. My dealer sent me a screenshot that specifically called out the tow package stating it may cause delay and to consider removing it. Just the desert sand paint and free sound deadening is left. I'll buy everything else after delivery; mats, bikini top, keyless pad, etc.
That's so awesome!

I can't wait to see the pics when it arrives. The Everglades is so good looking.

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think this is my build week too. Just got dealer order number and VIN texted to me from my salesperson with a projected “late sept” delivery.
Sorry team. In got on with ford chat to discover that I am in the 8/29 build week. Best of luck to everyone

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yah it's a tough call when they specifically call that out. Blows my mind how many have it and how many can't get it. I've seen dozens of dealer Broncos with tow. Not sure why when there are people specifically wanting it.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just got bumped from 8/29 to 9/5. Hoping this one sticks.

Sponsored

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI. Cooper S 2dr, 2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got bumped from 08/29 to 09/05, hope this one is the last bump. @bajabronco57 I see you were bumped as well. Wonder how many 08/29 builds will get bumped to this week or even later....

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just got bumped from 08/29 to 09/05, hope this one is the last bump. @bajabronco57 I see you were bumped as well. Wonder how many 08/29 builds will get bumped to this week or even later....
They are trying to do a head count over there and figure out any pattern but too few have mentioned getting bumped so far. I'm a Raptor though so fully expect more bumps to occur since delivery hasn't even started yet.

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They are trying to do a head count over there and figure out any pattern but too few have mentioned getting bumped so far. I'm a Raptor though so fully expect more bumps to occur since delivery hasn't even started yet.
I had also been watching the threads from other build weeks before 08/29 and noticed quit a few of them got bumped to 08/29, some to 09/05 and other the week after. I was expecting this bump just by the numbers that were being bumped from other weeks. Hopefully this will be the last bump. Nothing constrained with my build except 2 doors and the hard top. This is the longest I have ever waited on a vehicle.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had also been watching the threads from other build weeks before 08/29 and noticed quit a few of them got bumped to 08/29, some to 09/05 and other the week after. I was expecting this bump just by the numbers that were being bumped from other weeks. Hopefully this will be the last bump. Nothing constrained with my build except 2 doors and the hard top. This is the longest I have ever waited on a vehicle.
I have a vin which is a lot more than most people and I ordered Feb of 2021 so it could be worse. I told myself I'd rather have a vin and get bumped than no vin at all so now I'm testing myself if that was true. :p

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a vin which is a lot more than most people and I ordered Feb of 2021 so it could be worse. I told myself I'd rather have a vin and get bumped than no vin at all so now I'm testing myself if that was true. :p
Oh I hear that. I was just happy to have a VIN. At least we know it will be a 2022😁. I feel for those that are a 2020 reservation with no VIN and looking at a 2023. Hope someone smarter than me makes a nice chart like @66Fan for this thread. It was nice to see the different builds in one place.
Sponsored