Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am not mad, but I still think that it's a disgusting amount of mark-up.

I already have a Bronco, but I sure as hell am never going to be convinced that a 30k ADM represents the fair market value.

The only thing worse is someone believing that the 30k ADM represents "fair market value".
Not a fan of all the markups, but if someone is willing to pay it, I think, by definition, it’s fair market value…

Huntington Beach Ford

Raptor
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1975 Bronco 2021 Bronco 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to reach out as a long time Bronco enthusiast and hopefully clear the air on some of your concerns. I've been the GM and C.O.O. for Huntington Beach Ford for 18 years now. Been in the new/used car business since 1994 and there has been many challenges over the years to say the least. Prior to this current supply chain and chip shortage ordeal we would typically have 500-700 new vehicles in stock any given month. We would sell 200 new vehicles a month and 100 used ones. During that time we never had to add markups on cars with the exception of Shelby and Raptor. We had enough vehicles on our 6.5 acre lot to make everyone happy and make a decent living. The cost of doing business here in coastal Southern California is near the highest in the nation. The cost of living here in Huntington Beach is also near the highest in the nation with the median home price right at 1.1 million dollars. Now we find ourselves with 75% less in total inventory on our lot due to all the shortages but our rent, utilities, minimum wage, insurance, etc has not decreased in fact all of those things have increased substantially. So we find ourselves having to get by with far less inventory levels for now. I would love to see the day where our inventory levels return to somewhat normal and the ADM to go away! We have NEVER added a ADM to a Bronco reservation holder that decides to buy their order nor will we ever. We have had several reservation holders however turn around within days/weeks of buying their Bronco and sell their Bronco on Ebay, Bring your trailer, and national auctions for 20K-50K more than they paid for it. I believe those early 2021 Broncos that hit Ebay and Barrett Jackson/Mecum by private parties set the market moving forward. I know we all saw those and said "WOW!" When you couple that with the low inventory high demand and most dealers expenses still at pre pandemic levels it created a surge in price.

As a sign of good faith to all Bronco 6g members I'm able to offer a Bronco at MSRP for a limited time only . I can't do it forever but I will honor it until 8/31/22 *Bronco Raptor excluded

So with all that said I'm here to help anyone wanting to get into a new or used Bronco. You can contact me directly here at

Huntington Beach Ford 18255 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach CA 92648.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Omar
GM/COO
714-842-6611
HB Ford
[email protected]

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[Base Sponsor (Level 1) has entered the chat]

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Prior to this current supply chain and chip shortage ordeal we would typically have 500-700 new vehicles in stock any given month. We would sell 200 new vehicles a month and 100 used ones. During that time we never had to add markups on cars with the exception of Shelby and Raptor. We had enough vehicles on our 6.5 acre lot to make everyone happy and make a decent living. The cost of doing business here in coastal Southern California is near the highest in the nation. The cost of living here in Huntington Beach is also near the highest in the nation with the median home price right at 1.1 million dollars. Now we find ourselves with 75% less in total inventory on our lot due to all the shortages but our rent, utilities, minimum wage, insurance, etc has not decreased in fact all of those things have increased substantially. So we find ourselves having to get by with far less inventory levels for now. I would love to see the day where our inventory levels return to somewhat normal and the ADM to go away!
Not sure I'm buying this unless there is an 80% ADM on every vehicle you currently have for sale...

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Omar,

Glad you came out here to chat.

Let us know what allocations you have. If it's favorable I am 100% sure people will order from you at MSRP. Go pick up your Bronco and take it to the beach in Cali. Not bad.

Thanks again.
sniff

P.S. If you want to have a 1 year moratorium on flipping I would be game as would many on this board.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to reach out as a long time Bronco enthusiast and hopefully clear the air on some of your concerns. I've been the GM and C.O.O. for Huntington Beach Ford for 18 years now. Been in the new/used car business since 1994 and there has been many challenges over the years to say the least. Prior to this current supply chain and chip shortage ordeal we would typically have 500-700 new vehicles in stock any given month. We would sell 200 new vehicles a month and 100 used ones. During that time we never had to add markups on cars with the exception of Shelby and Raptor. We had enough vehicles on our 6.5 acre lot to make everyone happy and make a decent living. The cost of doing business here in coastal Southern California is near the highest in the nation. The cost of living here in Huntington Beach is also near the highest in the nation with the median home price right at 1.1 million dollars. Now we find ourselves with 75% less in total inventory on our lot due to all the shortages but our rent, utilities, minimum wage, insurance, etc has not decreased in fact all of those things have increased substantially. So we find ourselves having to get by with far less inventory levels for now. I would love to see the day where our inventory levels return to somewhat normal and the ADM to go away! We have NEVER added a ADM to a Bronco reservation holder that decides to buy their order nor will we ever. We have had several reservation holders however turn around within days/weeks of buying their Bronco and sell their Bronco on Ebay, Bring your trailer, and national auctions for 20K-50K more than they paid for it. I believe those early 2021 Broncos that hit Ebay and Barrett Jackson/Mecum by private parties set the market moving forward. I know we all saw those and said "WOW!" When you couple that with the low inventory high demand and most dealers expenses still at pre pandemic levels it created a surge in price.

As a sign of good faith to all Bronco 6g members I'm able to offer a Bronco at MSRP for a limited time only . I can't do it forever but I will honor it until 8/31/22 *Bronco Raptor excluded

So with all that said I'm here to help anyone wanting to get into a new or used Bronco. You can contact me directly here at

Huntington Beach Ford 18255 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach CA 92648.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Omar
GM/COO
714-842-6611
HB Ford
[email protected]

Huntington Beach Ford

Raptor
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1975 Bronco 2021 Bronco 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Omar,

Glad you came out here to chat.

Let us know what allocations you have. If it's favorable I am 100% sure people will order from you at MSRP. Go pick up your Bronco and take it to the beach in Cali. Not bad.

Thanks again.
sniff

P.S. If you want to have a 1 year moratorium on flipping I would be game as would many on this board.
Hi thanks for your response. As you may know already the traditional allocation model does not exist on the Bronco. Rather it's based on the total number of converted reservations into orders. We have 389 Broncos in the the long slow pipeline. Only when a original reservation holder cancels their order in writing will I release the unit to the public. So its really luck of the draw.

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi thanks for your response. As you may know already the traditional allocation model does not exist on the Bronco. Rather it's based on the total number of converted reservations into orders. We have 389 Broncos in the the long slow pipeline. Only when a original reservation holder cancels their order in writing will I release the unit to the public. So its really luck of the draw.
Don’t worry, someone will be on here telling you how you are wrong and they have better info. I have my Bronco but I’m glad to see Dealerships stepping up to help people get Broncos. I hope people support these guys.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can respect the increase of operating costs, supply & demand, free market, etc
but additional markup that effectively is the same price as the vehicle only reinforces that this dealer model needs to die a horrible death

edit - but good on you for offering at msrp

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure what part you're not buying. I'm sure the dealers in NC have similar challenges
As a matter of percentage, are you charging the exact same ADM on EVERY car you offer for sale right now? Because if not, your argument that market forces are forcing you into charging ADMs sounds more than a little hollow...
Sponsored