First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1975 Bronco 2021 Bronco 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As a matter of percentage, are you charging the exact same ADM on EVERY car you offer for sale right now? Because if not, your argument that market forces are forcing you into charging ADMs sounds more than a little hollow...

Its not a argument but real facts and real data about our business and the market we are in here in So Cal.

For Example: Once upon a time we had 200 F150s on the lot so there was no need to mark them up we made the revenue/profit on volume. As of right we have 24 F150s on the lot so we have to find that revenue/profit some where. Its a matter of low supply and still having the same or more expenses to run a business. Like any business if we are not profitable we go out if business simple as that.
Sponsored

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Its not a argument but real facts and real data about our business and the market we are in here in So Cal.

For Example: Once upon a time we had 200 F150s on the lot so there was no need to mark them up we made the revenue/profit on volume. As of right we have 24 F150s on the lot so we have to find that revenue/profit some where. Its a matter of low supply and still having the same or more expenses to run a business. Like any business if we are not profitable we go out if business simple as that.
I understand what you are saying. I guess if you are left charging the required ADM anywhere you can get it in a wild free-for-all, that's just the way it is. However, having the Bronco bear an outsized portion of that burden due simply to its scarcity because of supply chain issues (as opposed to, say, being a "limited edition" version of a vehicle) is a really bad look for both Ford and its dealers.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Mr. Zeola,

So you are confirming that you put these massive ADM on every vehicle you sell right now and are not just doing your own cash-grab on Broncos?

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mr. Zeola,

So you are confirming that you put these massive ADM on every vehicle you sell right now and are not just doing your own cash-grab on Broncos?
Pretty sure he is implicitly saying that he IS doing a cash-grab on Broncos because that's where the cash happens to be...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why are you guys still arguing, or giving Omar/HBF a hard time? Omar just threw out one heck of an olive branch. He didn’t have to. I personally jumped on it. I am so appreciative of Omar’s MSRP offer.
In my original post I was simply sharing a photo of ADM. at the time I didn’t even see who the dealer was. Every Ford dealer in America is charging ADM for stock in hand. It’s what it is. Supply/demand. Do I like it, nope. But right now it is what it is. People are paying it, so they charge it.
So thank you Omar with Huntington Beach Ford. I appreciate you.

Huntington Beach Ford

Raptor
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I understand what you are saying. I guess if you are left charging the required ADM anywhere you can get it in a wild free-for-all, that's just the way it is. However, having the Bronco bear an outsized portion of that burden due simply to its scarcity because of supply chain issues (as opposed to, say, being a "limited edition" version of a vehicle) is a really bad look for both Ford and its dealers.
We currently have an ADM on all vehicles. Like I said in my first post I would love to see inventory levels go back to somewhat normal levels so we can do away with the ADM.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes correct.
Thanks.

Have some friends down there asking about dealerships. Unfortunately yours will go on the "do not shop here" list.

FWIW, I'm a small business owner and understand the current economics of the changing marketplace.

But I wish you the very best on selling $60,000 Bronco sports and Transits.

Huntington Beach Ford

Raptor
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Why are you guys still arguing, or giving Omar/HBF a hard time? Omar just threw out one heck of an olive branch. He didn’t have to. I personally jumped on it. I am so appreciative of Omar’s MSRP offer.
In my original post I was simply sharing a photo of ADM. at the time I didn’t even see who the dealer was. Every Ford dealer in America is charging ADM for stock in hand. It’s what it is. Supply/demand. Do I like it, nope. But right now it is what it is. People are paying it, so they charge it.
Look forward to meeting you and delivering your new Bronco to you.

Sponsored

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The fact that Omar is charging an 80% ADM on a Bronco he has "in stock" but is somehow also able to sell you one for MSRP is totally antithetical to the points he makes above. But whatever...

ChrisInSC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we need to remember none of us “need” a bronco, we want a bronco.

So if you “want” to pay a 30k mark up then do it.

If not wait like everyone else.

These are luxury items not necessities of life.

Huntington Beach Ford

Raptor
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks.

Have some friends down there asking about dealerships. Unfortunately yours will go on the "do not shop here" list.

FWIW, I'm a small business owner and understand the current economics of the changing marketplace.

But I wish you the very best on selling $60,000 Bronco sports and Transits.
Thanks Rick I appreciate the best wishes

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ADM is gone now, it was fun while it lasted, hopefully nobody paid it.
Sponsored