Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're among the last two waiting. I'm still awaiting convoy shipment as well. My tracker still reads last week as an ETA.
1659449370069.png
I’m surprised it has not been updated. Mine updated last night. I wish ford would just let me arrange pick up.
Sponsored

BroncoWisco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m surprised it has not been updated. Mine updated last night. I wish ford would just let me arrange pick up.
Some good news. My Bronco arrived at the dealer. All the apps still say awaiting shipment or "Estimated Delivery 7/22/2022 - 7/28/2022" so getting the call was a pleasant surprise. I hope yours arrives out of the blue as well.

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some good news. My Bronco arrived at the dealer. All the apps still say awaiting shipment or "Estimated Delivery 7/22/2022 - 7/28/2022" so getting the call was a pleasant surprise. I hope yours arrives out of the blue as well.
That is awesome!!! Congrats!! I hope I get that surprised call, current eta is 8/02-8/08. I’m trying to hang in there!!! Post some pics of yours when you get it!! Did you have the windshield recall? I did and then it went away.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@mpmcgaughey Matt, maybe see if there is something that can be done to recognize @StephLuna0211 for being the last of our build week crew? I'm sure she just wants her Bronco like we all have, but enduring the delay and being the last woman standing is deserving of a little recognition.

BroncoWisco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is awesome!!! Congrats!! I hope I get that surprised call, current eta is 8/02-8/08. I’m trying to hang in there!!! Post some pics of yours when you get it!! Did you have the windshield recall? I did and then it went away.
I'm on the recall list and leaving for a week's vacation so can't take delivery until I'm back. Very comforting to know where the vehicle is at least and to have a delivery date on the calendar.

Sponsored

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@mpmcgaughey Matt, maybe see if there is something that can be done to recognize @StephLuna0211 for being the last of our build week crew? I'm sure she just wants her Bronco like we all have, but enduring the delay and being the last woman standing is deserving of a little recognition.
Haha thanks @Beach_Bum ! Numbers are going down on the tracker, I just can’t believe how long this is taking, almost at my 2 year anniversary from when I reserved, never realized the amount of patience I had 😂

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My recall "went away" also. I wasn't going to follow through with it until the windshield needed replacing. I don't have any leaks or noise so it didn't seem prudent to pursue the recall and potentially introduce more problems.

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm on the recall list and leaving for a week's vacation so can't take delivery until I'm back. Very comforting to know where the vehicle is at least and to have a delivery date on the calendar.
Enjoy vacation, what’s better than knowing your bronco is in and get to enjoy a relaxing vacation!!! I am sure it is comforting knowing it’s at the dealership and it’s not still sitting at the plant!! At least you know it’ll be ready for you when you get back!!

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My recall "went away" also. I wasn't going to follow through with it until the windshield needed replacing. I don't have any leaks or noise so it didn't seem prudent to pursue the recall and potentially introduce more problems.
That’s great to know, I thought it was weird there were so much recalls and then most went away, I am happy just because it means I can just go in and sign papers and take my baby home!!

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in!

Sponsored

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Crazy how I have this
@BroncoWisco @Beach_Bum y’all!!!! All the good vibes did it!!! I just checked it, it’s in transit!!!!! I never thought this day would come!!!! And I can’t even express how happy I am!!! Just to see it say in transit!!
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group D6B0B506-DCE1-4711-AAA9-2DF6649D9814

BroncoWisco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Crazy how I have this

@BroncoWisco @Beach_Bum y’all!!!! All the good vibes did it!!! I just checked it, it’s in transit!!!!! I never thought this day would come!!!! And I can’t even express how happy I am!!! Just to see it say in transit!!
Crazy how I have this

Congrats!!! Not long now. :)

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m here guys and gals 😊❤❤❤

Sorry for not replying sooner!!

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Crazy how I have this

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group D6B0B506-DCE1-4711-AAA9-2DF6649D9814
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group FFB5ABE5-7175-41CC-AED6-A49738B29361

We definitely gotta do something special for ya 😊❤
Sponsored