Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installed

20220807_174200.jpg

20220807_174209.jpg
Looks great! Did you originally have the factory rock rails? Does it hide the pinch welds decently? I have (will have when delivered) the factory rock rails but this looks like a nice upgrade.

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks great! Did you originally have the factory rock rails? Does it hide the pinch welds decently? I have (will have when delivered) the factory rock rails but this looks like a nice upgrade.
Yea I sold my rock rails early when I bought it. These are definitely an upgrade and do hide the pinch weld fairly good. I'll try to take a better side pic.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Rub your Sliders, not your rocker panels.

All variations of GOAT Rock Sliders are in stock and ready to go!
Order today!

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am never going to do anything that requires the step sliders and very much dislike the look (not specifically of the GOAT ones but in general). However the OEM sliders offer very little protection from bigger rocks due to the curves body panels of the Bronco.

The nonstep sliders are undoubtedly stronger than the OEM but don't seem to offer dimensional advantage, ie they don't stick out further by the extra inch that would make a ton of difference. Or am I missing something? It sure would be helpful to have comparison pics with the stock ones with a line of sight along the body panels.
Sponsored