• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia FS New OEM Sasquatch flares and OEM Wildtrak / Badlands Grill

BroncoDawg34

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
New OEM Ford Sasquatch flares I listed these a few months ago and pulled them down for my brother. He ended up not using them so they're back up for sale! I went a different route and no longer need. $350 $300 local pickup in metro Atlanta.

Willing to ship flares via UPS at buyer's expense. Feel free to check shipping rate from 30328 (box would need to be around 60x30x14" and would be around 15 lbs.)

Also for sale is a brand new (never installed) OEM Ford Wildtrak/badlands grill
PN M2DZ-8200-CAPTM . The grill is dark grey (not painted). I ended up going a different route. $300 local pickup in metro Atlanta.

Willing to ship grill via UPS at buyer's expense. Feel free to check shipping rate from 30328 (box is 66x13x15" and weighs 10 lbs.)

Ford Bronco FS New OEM Sasquatch flares and OEM Wildtrak / Badlands Grill IMG-8620 (1)

Ford Bronco FS New OEM Sasquatch flares and OEM Wildtrak / Badlands Grill IMG-8621 (1)

Ford Bronco FS New OEM Sasquatch flares and OEM Wildtrak / Badlands Grill bronco grill

Ford Bronco FS New OEM Sasquatch flares and OEM Wildtrak / Badlands Grill grille 7.19

Ford Bronco FS New OEM Sasquatch flares and OEM Wildtrak / Badlands Grill bronco grill2

Thanks for looking!
Brian
Sponsored

Last edited:

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 1923 Model T Racer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nvm saw the bottom of post. Is it painted or matte black? I’m interested in grille.

OP
OP

BroncoDawg34

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The grill isn’t painted. It’s dark grey almost black matte plastic. OEM Ford part brand new never installed.

OP
OP

BroncoDawg34

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
**updated the original post with an additional photo to show the dark grey color of the grill next to a black garage cabinet and black cargo cover from my wife's car. I hope this helps!

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What route did you go regarding the grille?

Sponsored

Jeverall

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tempting... I am in the market for both of these, I live in Tampa FL area.....but If I take my Bronco up there it going to cost me $350 in gas :D. I'm waiting for the local parts dept to get back to me on price

OP
OP

BroncoDawg34

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tempting... I am in the market for both of these, I live in Tampa FL area.....but If I take my Bronco up there it going to cost me $350 in gas :D. I'm waiting for the local parts dept to get back to me on price
Do you know anyone that will let you borrow their tesla?! Supercharging would probably only be $50 if you don’t mind driving that far…

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 1923 Model T Racer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sent another pm if we can figure out shipping ima get the grille. Think the BD in EG will pop with that grill!

OP
OP

BroncoDawg34

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does the grill match the fender flares in color?
I'm honestly not sure. The flares are in storage but from memory they're similar. I can try to post a pic of both together soon

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm honestly not sure. The flares are in storage but from memory they're similar. I can try to post a pic of both together soon
Don’t go all that trouble. I’ll check in with you next time in I’m ATL and see if it’s still available. Thanks. Go Dawgs!

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sent another pm if we can figure out shipping ima get the grille. Think the BD in EG will pop with that grill!
I'm gonna do that too! Not this thread (too far away) but that would look great!

OP
OP

BroncoDawg34

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Grille is sold. Flares are still available, price lowered to $300.

adriand619

Big Bend
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW M3, 2014 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll take the sasquatch fenders. How much with shipping to 92114

OP
OP

BroncoDawg34

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll take the sasquatch fenders. How much with shipping to 92114
Feel free to calculate shipping based on the information I've provided, but you're not going to want to pay it. I think a local sale is the best bet for these. If I had to guess, probably $250 shipping to west coast
Sponsored