Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely white roof, body color, or black. Why is Ford trying to sell us what looks like a pre-faded roof? Instead of gray, Ford should list it as.... Modular Hardtop Roof in "Faux-Vintage Fade"
I feel the same way. Everything on the vehicle that isn't painted body color is black plastic, steel or rubber. But yeah, lets throw a gray roof on there to really set it off. It's the one thing bugging me. I'll keep the free (LOL) gray roof and get it wrapped instead of paying to upgrade but this is a bad call.
Sponsored

IARubicon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe it's me, but there doesn't seem to be much distance between the fender flares and upper tire, indicating limited suspension travel space. Looks odd for an off-road inspired vehicle.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe it's me, but there doesn't seem to be much distance between the fender flares and upper tire, indicating limited suspension travel space. Looks odd for an off-road inspired vehicle.
its probably to lower the center of gravity

john_84

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t get why someone would use a damn filter when taking these pics. ?
#Instababe

Now the cactus grey looks minty green. Whats up with all of these colors changing
Ahahah, main reason why i'm not going for a cactus grey.. sometimes looking like shit and sometimes looking badass . I'm not in for a maybe cool color :confused:

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They’re all parts bin vehicles at this point. The one everyone thinks is the Badlands is probably due to the grille which may or may not actually belong there. Trying to classify the prototype rigs is a fools errand since they’re not technically trimmed for production and are all mix and match for the most part.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
hmmm. the 32s on the OBX arent as bad as i thought

Ambassador

Badlands
First Name
Standing_Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spotted in Uniontown Pennsylvania area with trailer in tow.

Added unfiltered image:

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Badlands Sasquatch towing trailer with Outerbanks in the wild cactus-gray-2021-bronco-sasquatch-

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Badlands Sasquatch towing trailer with Outerbanks in the wild cactus-gray-2021-bronco-sasquatch-

Thanks to @Thurby for the images.
I think its 33 inch tires on the cactus grey and & Hard Top Molded in Carbonized Grey top. What you guys think