Sponsored

Any pics of 2021 Bronco size comparison vs other vehicles?

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone have any pictures of the 2021 Bronco next to a full size truck (like a Ram 2500 or F250)? I've never owned or regularly driven/ridden in an SUV or Jeep. I've always driven a full size truck. Since I can't really test drive or sit in the Bronco before buying, I'm wondering how much of a shock it's gonna be to go from a big full size truck to the 4 door Bronco SUV.

Will the cab feel a lot smaller? My girlfriend's Jeep Renegade cab feels pretty small with no arm space. I think I saw a picture of the new Bronco center console and it looked to be a little bigger than the Renegades. I believe the Bronco frame is the same as a Ranger and Ranger's are pretty tiny. I can't really picture the size of this Bronco even though I've seen so many videos and pictures. Some pictures/videos make the Bronco look big and tough but then I think about the Ranger frame or I see the Bronco next to a Jeep and it almost looks smaller (narrower and shorter).
Sponsored

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ranger Supercrew first row
Width no mirror-73.3”
Headroom - 39.8”
Shoulder room - 56.7”
Hip room - 55.8”
Leg room - 43.1”

Bronco 4 dr hardtop first row
Width no mirror-75.9”
Headroom - 40.8”
Shoulder room - 57.1”
Hip room - 55.9”
Legroom - 43.1”

The first row space seems to be roughly the same or slightly larger than the ranger. Go sit in one of those and you will get a good idea of the size.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Funny, actually first time I looked up numbers on how the new Bronco compares to my wife's FJ was last night. The 2 door is 10 inches shorter and the four door was like 10 inches longer. The rest of the dimensions were almost spot on to the FJ, width, height, interior room, etc.

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d like a comparison between 4 with without sasquatch

a good comparison

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I believe the Bronco frame is the same as a Ranger and Ranger's are pretty tiny. I can't really picture the size of this Bronco even though I've seen so many videos and pictures. Some pictures/videos make the Bronco look big and tough but then I think about the Ranger frame or I see the Bronco next to a Jeep and it almost looks smaller (narrower and shorter).
Ranger grew up.

Ford Bronco Any pics of 2021 Bronco size comparison vs other vehicles? 1598556389348

Ford Bronco Any pics of 2021 Bronco size comparison vs other vehicles? 1598556406004

Ford Bronco Any pics of 2021 Bronco size comparison vs other vehicles? 1598556445030

OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow, more stuff here already than I thought there'd be. Thanks everyone!

Looks like the Bronco is smaller than my imagination has been making it. I'll have to do what people suggested and go sit in a few different similar sized trucks/SUVs

Ford Bronco Any pics of 2021 Bronco size comparison vs other vehicles? 1598561047233

Last edited:

JayKrup

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a bit in shock as to the size difference and how small a 2-door is. I am definitely re-evaluating my thinking here about ordering a vehicle sight unseen.
Same here i've been dead set on a 2 Door, But that pic from TFL was a huge bummer. I do not want a 4 door either i would just keep my JL if thats the case.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Don’t let the F150 fool you. It’s smaller than it looks (on purpose).

F150 width: 79.9in
Bronco width: 79.3in (wildtrak) (75.9 base)

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Care to elaborate some more?
Are you saying the image is deliberate to make it look small?

I was under the impression the bronco was "huge" compared to a jeep, but I don't typically think of Jeeps as small looking as many look big with a lift/tires, but the Bronco does indeed look small in the video/pic.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Care to elaborate some more?
Full-size truck are designed to look huge. It’s what sells. If you look at the size over the past 30 years, they are not that much bigger. However, they look absolutely massive compared to older offerings. Also, the Bronco width is with fender flares, the F150 is the whole body. Make no mistake the F150 is bigger, but not by as much as your eye is telling you.
Sponsored