John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter, the -$1300X plan deal you are offering is very close to having A/Z plan pricing, right? ...other than A/Z plan having a $75 doc fee instead of $100 doc fee

I believe that is correct. We do not yet have any info on what the discount will be for A/Z purchases.

/john
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going to be changing mine to Stephens. I am coming from Florida. If I fly into Charleston WV, is there a place I can rent a vehicle where I can drop the vehicle off @StephensAutoCenter . I am assuming thats the closest airport (according to Google).
From the first post:
  • Arrival Day:
    • If you fly in to Yeager Airport in Charleston, WV, we will pick you up.
    • If you fly to any other airport, please make arrangements for transportation to our dealership at 104 Stephens Drive, Danville WV 25053.
    • Rental Car – let us know when you are arriving and where you are turning in the rental vehicle. Most of the rental car companies have locations at Yeager Airport, Enterprise has other locations in the Kanawha Valley. We will pick you up at locations near the Charleston or Danville area.
    • Trade-in vehicle, please drive up to the main building at the above mentioned address, someone will be out to assist or come on in and get a cup of coffee or a bag of popcorn. Let someone know you’re there to pick up your reserved Bronco, they’ll let the right folks know!

Sponsored

Washbjj88

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As soon as we can get a build invoice for the vehicles, we'll be able to get down to brass tacks.

/john

Hopefully, Ford can give you a build invoice before the window closes to switch dealers. As soon as Build and Price goes live I will be in touch.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter or @Granger Ford will you be able to do this?

When the build is done online, we'll be taking the specs and entering it into the system. The invoice will be generated then.

Also, I'll need to find out how much the deposit will be. We'll of course be taking the deposit off of the final invoice (not a fee, just a deposit).

/john

Sponsored

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess nobody on the west coast is into Broncos☹ Anyone of you that are even remotely close to one of these two dealers should consider yourselves lucky!
There is still plenty of time. I expect many more dealers to fold before the deadline to switch dealers.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry if this question was already asked. But I assume the First Edition Broncos will be treated with the same discounts as other models. Thank you in advance.

TheAxeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What a great deal. I'm on Long Island in NY and I'm going to be switching dealerships as well and I look forward to revisiting one of the most beautiful states in the union. For any of you guys who have never ridden a motorcycle in WV, you don't know what your missing. Now might be the perfect opportunity to ride in, pick up your new Bronco and ship or tow the bike back home. The smile will never leave your face.

Ryan3

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the Charlotte, NC area. I'll probably go ahead and switch my reservation over. That I-77 stretch up through VA and WV is a really pretty drive. That'll be the perfect first road-trip home in the new Bronco. Thank you for doing this and providing all the clear info to out-of-state buyers.
Would definitely suggest taking the Back roads and avoiding i-77 on the return trip. Approx 300 miles towards break-in. I am highly considering switching as well now.