bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Given all the rumors about the hard top, I'm curious what color people actually prefer. And there's no B&P what else is there to do. Personally I'd like a black top to match the fenders and trim, but a darker silver shade of grey is not terrible.

Does it cost more to make it black? Like the ink in my old inkjet printers cost so much that I'd just get an entire new printer.

View attachment 29488

This color not so much

Ford Bronco So which color hard top do you want? Capture.JPG
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
White unless whiter

To say the color of the top doesn’t matter is interesting. The Bronco is all about style and the color of the top makes a huge difference depending on what color you are pairing it with.

The white top makes every color look better unless it is white where black would be cool as well or gray in which case gray would work.

But color is very subjective of course.

Last edited:

Jmgunn0124

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Given all the rumors about the hard top, I'm curious what color people actually prefer. And there's no B&P what else is there to do. Personally I'd like a black top to match the fenders and trim, but a darker silver shade of grey is not terrible.

Does it cost more to make it black? Like the ink in my old inkjet printers cost so much that I'd just get an entire new printer.

View attachment 29488

This color not so much

Ford Bronco So which color hard top do you want? Capture.JPG
To be fair there’s an incredibly unflattering filter used on the 2nd picture that makes it look lighter than it actually is. I would prefer black, but I don’t think the MIC looks as bad as most people seem to. I am happy with it for $700. I’m sure as hell not paying $1,900 for a top.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The cheapest one possible. If its $700 then that's the one. No way I'm paying over 1k for one. Not worth it

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

White, but I could go body color or black if I had to. But I won’t have a gray top when all of the other trim is black. I can’t believe Ford is letting those light gray roofed Broncos leave the plant.

Sponsored

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm fine with with the molded gray top that comes on the 2 door. Black would be good too, but I'm not really picky.

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I answered black but at the end of the day, I'll take any of the color options in this poll. I want a modular top, body color, grey, white, black... I don't care.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going cyber orange and to me that carbon grey looks nice on it. I'd like the top to be white just for heat reflection, but don't think it would look good all white around the back for my color choice. All depends on personal taste, I don't really care if the top is different from fender flares or door handles, not something I'd pay attention to. I'm dead set on the orange, I'm done with shades of grey.
I also don't like body color tops, I like the contrast, but again, up to personal taste. I'll most likely have the soft top on for most of the year (if I even buy dual top, the survey price is a bit much IMO) and I'll never put a roof rack on, I want nothing blocking my view and don't need to add more wind noise either.

It'll be a lot of fun to see all the different builds on the road eventually!

Ajfetterman

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2, 1991 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If white is an option, white and Velocity Blue. If white is not an option black will be fine.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I chose body color which is black. I don't want to compromise on this and if it's $1900 could be the deal breaker. I'd either move on or give up some other options.

Sponsored